Natural stone remains a perennially popular choice. The natural elegance of stone lends a timeless beauty to any home. COIT stone cleaning Redding technicians are adept at caring for solid stone as well as stone tiles both indoors and outdoors. Whether you are looking for marble cleaning for a prized antique end-table or would like to clean some travertine tiles outdoors, COIT Redding has you covered.
While many types of stone provide stain and scratch resistance, all stone will need some care to continue looking as beautiful as the day it was installed. Even hardy granite can require special cleaning to look its best. COIT Redding’s safe and effective stone cleaning process will give your natural stone the care it deserves.
When you make an appointment, our technicians show up on time and then complete a detailed in-home inspection of your home's stone surfaces. They’ll create a custom plan for your stone. For most stone surface types, the treatment will include the following steps:
- Protection of surrounding surfaces like adjacent cabinetry and walls
- Using special natural stone cleaners to pre-clean the stone
- Honing - COIT Redding technicians use a combination of grease removers, abrasive compounds, and effective cleaning agents to remove surface buildup and gently hone the natural stone to remove scratches
- Polish - to bring a shine to the newly honed surface
- Sealing - we’ll help you keep your stone clean and stain free by applying one or more coats of sealant
- Clean up- our team members will cleanup after themselves and will not leave a mess in your home
COIT Stone Cleaning Redding cleans all types of stones including:
If your natural stone tile needs grout work, we can provide grout cleaning and sealing.
Follow these steps to keep your stone looking beautiful between cleanings:
- quickly wipe up spills, especially from any acidic substances like mustard or salad dressing
- use cutting boards to avoid scratches and wear from knives
- use only recommended natural stone specific cleaners
COIT Redding is IICRC Accredited for Natural Stone Cleaning
We have the highest standards and are committed providing the stone cleaning Redding residents can depend on. We are IICRC accredited for natural stone cleaning and always follow the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods and recommendations for natural stone cleaning. The IICRC is an independent, third-party certification and education board that sets standards and best practices for the cleaning and restoration industry.
Why Choose COIT Redding Natural Stone Cleaning?
COIT has been in the cleaning business for over 64 years; we have the cleaning and restoration experience to tackle any job, big or small. Whether looking for granite cleaning or marble polishing, Redding homeowners call on us first! Because our first priority is your satisfaction, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are so dedicated to your satisfaction that if you are not thrilled with your natural stone cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the stone surface. If you are not happy after the next stone cleaning, COIT will:
- REFUND the fee you paid for the stone cleaning. If our technicians caused any damages during cleaning, COIT will:
- REPAIR the damages with no out of pocket cost to you. If the damages cannot be repaired, COIT will:
- RECTIFY the damage by crediting you with the damaged item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the natural stone cleaning services.
With over 64 years of experience, you can trust us! Just give COIT Redding a call at (530) 241-9433!