Are you looking for a high quality, reputable cleaning company to give your home’s stone surfaces some attention? If so, COIT stone cleaning Minneapolis has a team that’s ready to help.
If you hire COIT to clean your granite, marble or any other kind of stone surface, we’ll start our deep cleaning treatment by doing a full, detailed inspection to see what kind of condition your natural stone is in before work begins. Once we’ve determined where it’s at and what the best approach is to cleaning it, we’ll dig right in!
Our 5-step cleaning process, which involves preparing, pre-sealing, honing, polishing and sealing, is designed to extract dirt, dust, bacteria and any other contaminants from deep within the stone as well as on the surface. What results? Clean, healthy, shiny stone that not only looks better, but lasts longer over time.
All of this work is done using powerful professional equipment that takes household cleaning to an entirely new level – with even better results.
COIT Stone Cleaning Minneapolis Guarantees the Following Services
- We guarantee that with each service, our Minneapolis technicians will get rid of oil and wax that prevents your natural stone from shining brightly.
- To get rid of scratches, nicks and other kinds of stone damage, we’ll use high-quality diamond pads that are designed to professionally hone and polish.
- Thanks to sealers we apply on your natural stone, we can prevent future deterioration, along with stains that try to creep their way onto your stone surfaces between cleanings.
- Whether your stone is located indoors or outdoors, in your kitchen, your bathroom, or within your patio, COIT Minneapolis technicians can perform our deep cleaning treatment just about anywhere your natural stone exists.
- In addition to providing deep cleaning services (we recommend once every 24 months for maintenance) we also provide repair services for stone that’s broken or cracked.
- Cleaning granite countertops is one of our specialties; however, we are experts at treating all kinds of natural stone, from granite to marble to slate to terrazzo to Saltillo, travertine and more.
Our Local Team of Natural Stone Cleaners is IICRC Trained and Certified
The IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, trains and certifies COIT technicians to treat these different types of stone surfaces. This should ease your mind and make you feel confident that our Minneapolis technicians possess the knowledge and expertise to take great care of your home’s natural stone.
As an internationally recognized non-profit organization, the IICRC sets a standard for professional cleaning companies around the world – and COIT Minneapolis is definitely on board.
From Granite Cleaning to Marble Cleaning & More, We Guarantee Results
And we’re confident you can get on board with COIT Minneapolis’s approach to customer service, which is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We’ll reclean your indoor or outdoor natural stone surfaces if you’re not happy with the way they look.
- Our Minneapolis technicians will refund your money if the second round of natural stone cleaning still isn’t satisfactory.
- We’ll repair any item if anything should experience any sort of accidental damage while we work on your home’s stone.
- And finally, we’ve made a commitment to rectify any situations where damage isn’t an option by giving you a cash credit you can use to buy a replacement.
So the next time you’re wondering how to clean granite countertops yourself, considering giving COIT Minneapolis a call. We’ll rejuvenate any type of natural stone after just one treatment!
We also offer natural stone cleaning services in St Paul.