Concrete Care in South Florida
Why COIT South Florida Concrete Floor Care and Cleaning?
Like all other flooring surfaces, concrete floors become dull and dirty over time. A professional cleaning by COIT's South Florida Concrete Floor Care process brings new life to concrete floors!
COIT has been cleaning homes and businesses since 1950. We’ve led the way on carpet, upholstery, wood floors, air ducts, tile & grout, natural stone and now concrete!
When you clean with COIT South Florida you’re not just getting a man in a van. You’re getting the experience and expertise of our entire team. Our equipment, processes and training give you the best clean there is.
COIT South Florida’s deep concrete cleaning process removes the toughest dirt safely and effectively. Your floors will be rejuvenated when professionally maintained.
THE HARD FACTS OF CONCRETE
- Concrete Floors Revitalized
- Thoroughly remove dry soils of dirt and debris
2. CLEAN & RINSE
- COIT’s Concrete Floor Care aggressively attacks tough dirt
- We use cleaning equipment that successfully agitate and loosen embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors. We remove dirt that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove
- The solution is extracted quickly from the floor using our specialized rinsing equipment, leaving the floor to dry quickly
- Optional sealers are available to help protect your newly cleaned concrete
- Benefits of Professional Concrete Care & Cleaning
Concrete is no longer relegated to the outside. More home owners are bringing concrete into the home. Epoxy floor coating gives these concrete floors an entirely different look and feel. COIT specializes in concrete floor care and cleaning.
- Longer lasting
- Sealing reduces the chances for increased debris and dirt
- Getting Ready for Your Appointment
We strive to provide exceptional customer service and quality cleaning every time.
Please help us by preparing in the following ways:
- We will require the use of a threaded cold-water faucet.
- Although we will remove and return most furniture (with the exception of very large, heavy items and multimedia or electronic equipment) to its original position, we ask that you remove all breakables and other items from the surfaces of the furniture we will be moving.
- Please have pets removed from the area.
- Please refrain from rearranging any furniture for at least 48 hours after cleaning to minimize incidents.
- Our specialized cleaning process is safe for any properly installed concrete.
CONCRETE. CARPETS. STONE AND MORE
OUR residential CLEANING SERVICES COME WITH A GUARANTEE
With COIT, you know you’re getting the best cleaning services backed by the industry’s strongest 100%-satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results of your COIT residential cleaning services, we’ll quickly take the following steps to fix it:
any areas or items to your satisfaction.
what you paid for the service if you’re still not satisfied after we’ve recleaned.
any damage due to our work, at our expense.
the problem if we can’t repair the damage, by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value* toward a like replacement from a COIT source (upon payment of cleaning services rendered).
*As determined by customary industry standards.
WHY CHOOSE COIT South Florida
COIT backs the quality of our work with the industry’s best guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results of our specialty cleaning services, we do whatever it takes to fix it. And if we can’t, we’ll refund your money.
70+ Years of Experience
For more than 70 years, customers have trusted their homes to COIT’s professional cleaning services. We’ve been cleaning carpets, hardwood flooring, stone, tile and grout, draperies, blinds, and air ducts longer than anyone — with better results.
First-Class Customer Service
Our customers come first. You’ll always get courteous, professional, responsive service from our customer service reps and cleaning service technicians. We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with your service and results.
The best-trained in the business, all COIT specialty cleaning technicians are certified and background-checked. So you can be sure they know what they’re doing. You can also trust them to respect your home and everything in it.
IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is an independent body that provides the finest, most complete technical training courses and seminars available to restoration and carpet cleaners in the industry.
We customize our advanced cleaning solutions, technology, and proven methods to give you a superior clean. You’ll see the difference. Choose COIT and you’ll extend the life of your surfaces and air ducts, and help create a healthier home environment.