Preferred Customer Service Representative in Seattle
- Ability to recognize and rectify problems
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- Basic mathematics skills
- Basic computer skills helpful
- Inside sales experience helpful, but not necessary
Customer Service Representatives are primarily responsible for answering inbound customer telephone calls to schedule carpet cleaning and related services. CSR must fully present services and products and obtain accurate order information from customer. CSR must also be able to use e-mail to communicate with customers and perform various other office tasks.
- Provides prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
- Follows telephone script as prescribed by company
- Makes follow up calls to customers in order to re-solicit business
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services.
- Determines customer requirements and can effectively explain cleaning procedures to customer.
- Ask customers for additional business (such as fabric guard, upholstery cleaning, etc.)
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the company, including other departments and outside staff.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.