Fire Restoration Project Manager in Seattle
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Proven customer service skills
· High school diploma
· 3 years experience in the Restoration Industry a must
· Strong work ethic with a foundation in customer service
· Proven leadership
· Strong mathematics skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
· IICRC certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Odor Control
· Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Contents Manager will supervise crewmembers, and participate in ensuring a successful pack-out, transport, cleaning, and pack-back and inventory control. The Contents Manager will coordinate all emergency response to fire damage, contents inventory, packing, moving, storage and cleaning of all contents with a high degree of detail and customer service. This position is responsible to maintain all contents are safely stored and secured when not being processed. They will coordinate all jobs to make sure priority contents are processed quickly, all other contents are processed in a timely manner, and all deadlines are met.
· Be a good ambassador/representative for COIT Services, Inc. This includes wearing appropriate business attire and COIT Identification Badge.
· Provide prompt and professional service to all customers. This includes being polite, courteous and respectful.
· Use electronic photo inventory system and maintain accurate inventory records and documents as required by the job
· Use Job Management System
· Use Xactimate and XactAnalysis for billing & communication
· Responsible for field supervision and leadership in the contents department
· Responsible for ensuring efficiency, quality and ensuring jobs come in on time and on budget
· Execute scopes of work set forth by Project Managers
· Stay up to date with state of the art cleaning products, methods and systems
· Ability to communicate professionally with all parties involved (clients, adjusters, project managers, techs) and document communication in CRM system.
· Provide the highest level of customer care
· Ensure proper safety protocols and laws are being followed on job sites and in cleaning facility
· Ensure work is completed according to specification
· Completes all reports in a timely manner
· Communicates with customers and prospects according to established company standards (i.e. sending out follow-up correspondence within 24 hours).
· Assists with billing, follow up regarding accounts receivables and invoices.
Attends department meetings as required.
· Maintains effective working relationships and acts in a manner most beneficial to the company.
· Maintains accurate records.
· Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness.
· All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is somewhat physical. There may be extensive walking, standing, stooping, bending, and moving contents, carrying heavy items, loading and unloading trucks.
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the Operations Manager and/or Director of Restoration Services.