Design a GIF that showcases how to clean your space fast and effectively. Show us how you can turn a messy room into something presentable as quickly as possible.
This graphic design-centric scholarship challenges you to create a lightly animated GIF that shows us a fast way to get your space cleaned. When you are short on time, what is something unique or clever that makes your place feel or look clean quickly. Your GIF should be designed for posting on social media and can be as many frames as you like, just keep it short and sweet. We will give extra attention to clever submissions with a real sense of humor or brilliant cleaning hack. The most important criterion, though, is fantastic graphic design. The meme should be easy to read and visually appealing- something worth sharing!
- One grand prize of $2,000
- The applicant must be enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Canada, at some point during the submission entry dates. Submissions from international students are welcome.
- Entries for the COIT 2018 Clean GIF Scholarship Contest may be submitted between 12:01 am (PST) November 1, 2017, through 11:59 pm (PST) on August 31, 2018.
- Only one submission per person.
- Create a GIF as described above. It may be sent via email in GIF format
- Post your design on your personal Facebook AND Twitter accounts, using the Hashtag #CoitScholarship on both
- Email your submission by 11:59 pm (PST) August 31, 2018, to [email protected].
- The subject line must read: COIT Scholarship
- The body of the email must include ALL of the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Your personal Facebook URL
- Your personal Twitter username
- Your mailing address
- Your phone number
- Your qualifying school name
- Proof of enrollment at your qualifying school – please attach a copy/scan of a valid class schedule or other similar document from the school
- Your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Name of parent or legal guardian (only if under 18 at time of submission)
- COIT employees and family members are ineligible from competing in the scholarship.
The winning submission will be decided by COIT Services. The winner will be notified by September 7, 2018, and the winning entry announced on COIT's Facebook and Twitter pages on or near the same date. For up-to-the-minute information on the COIT 2017-2018 Scholarship Contest and other announcements from COIT, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Now…let’s see what you’ve got. Good luck!