Preferred Customer Service Representative in San Francisco
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Courteous and clear telephone voice.
- Strong knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others
Under general supervision, places daily telephone calls from a report generated from our customer database. The Preferred Customer Service Representative proposes Coit come out and give a free written estimate or do the actual cleaning on any of our services, and may offer a greater discount than the current advertised special.
- Contacts potential customer by telephone and attempts to schedule dates for estimates or cleaning appointments
- Sells additional products and services
- Maintains a minimum level of appointments scheduled per hour. This department standard is to be determined by General/Operations Manager.
- When appropriate, resolves customer concerns to satisfaction of company and customers. Otherwise directs the customer to the appropriate manager for resolution of the concern
- Informs customers and proper cleaning procedures and maintenance methods
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of all company products and services
- Satisfactorily completes daily paperwork procedures
- Follows established policies
- Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness
All other duties as assigned
- This position is a sedentary one. Requires sitting for extended periods of time and using the telephone (with a headset), computer monitor and keyboard.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the supervisor.