We all want to have a clean and tidy home, but it can be difficult to keep up with all the chores. If you have children or dogs and cats, It is even harder to keep your home clean. Carpets are especially vulnerable to built up dirt and stains. When the carpet looks dirty, your home looks dirty. We don’t just walk on carpets. Carpets are where we gather for movie night, wrestle with the kids, and play with pets.
Do you love house cleaning, Redding? Maybe not, but everyone want to have a sparklingly clean house. The technicians at COIT carpet cleaning Redding are the experts at getting carpets clean and pristine, without you having to lift a finger, much less the clunky carpet cleaning rental machines. COIT Redding Carpet Cleaning steps: inspect the carpet, carefully move furniture, vacuum, treat spots, thoroughly clean the carpet, apply COITGard- our signature stain preventing treatment, and perform a post-treatment inspection with you to make sure you are satisfied with your carpet cleaning.
Benefits of getting your carpet professionally cleaned by COIT:
- COIT Redding experts use a powerful truck mounted system to remove stains, spots, and contaminants.
- Professional cleanings extend the life of carpets - Accumulated dirt and debris gets ground into the carpet and degrades the fibers.
- No hidden charges! COIT Redding provides a free written in-home estimate-
- Prevents future stains! COITGard fabric protector protects against future stains with
- Expert carpet repair services available
Even if your carpet looks clean, it can be hiding accumulated dirt. One square foot of carpet can hold up to a pound of dirt without it even looking dirty. This built up dirt negatively affects the air quality and cleanliness of your home. Carpets also accumulate allergens like pollen, dust mites, and dander that get stirred up and released with each step taken. COIT professional carpet cleanings will remove allergens. Is your carpet stained? COIT Redding technicians are the experts at stain removal. To prolong your carpet’s life and prevent stain buildup, carpets should be professionally cleaned every 6-12 months, depending on traffic. We are committed to being the best carpet cleaners in Redding.
COIT Redding is IICRC Accredited
COIT Redding is IICRC certified and follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods for carpet cleaning. The IICRC is an international, independent, third party, non-profit certifying body that develops consensus-based standards and best practices on cleaning and restoration. We have the highest customer service standards and are committed to providing the carpet cleaning Redding residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT Redding?
At COIT, we have been in business for over 64 years; we are the experts on carpet cleaning. We are always committed to providing clean, plush, and stain-free carpeting. Because we want you to be thrilled with our services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not completely satisfied with our carpet cleaning, we will:
- RE-CLEAN the carpet. If you are not satisfied after the second carpet cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the fee you paid for the carpet cleaning. If our employees caused any damage while cleaning your carpet, COIT will...
- REPAIR the damaged items with no expense to you. If the damaged items cannot be repaired, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the cleaning services.
With over 64 years of experience, you can trust us! Just give COIT a call at (530) 241-9433!