Contact Center Manager in Phoenix
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- More education or experience in related field preferred
- Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours
- Excellent sales & customer service skills, verbal & written communication and conflict resolution
- Knowledge or familiarity with company services and polices
- Strong coaching and lead ship skills with the ability to motivate people
- Good phone voice
Supervise daily operations and personnel of the Call Centers aiming for maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness. Assures CSR tools are utilized and staff is organized and productive. Assists and train CSR to achieve KPI’s.
- Oversees call centers, leading and driving the team to meet company goals.
- Works with individuals and lead personnel to determine strategies, tactics and areas for improvement.
- Trains, mentors, and drives performance of individuals working in remote locations – must be able to manage and lead virtuallyRecommends strategies and analyzes data in order to identify strengths and weakness
- Develops objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Collects and analyzes call-center statistics (talk time, closing rates, customer service metrics etc.)Hires, coachs and provides training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitors and improves booking orders, telephone handling, customer call backs and other procedures
- Answers representatives questions, guiding them through difficult calls
- Conducts training meetings and role playing both in groups and individuals
- Identifies trends and establishes call center goals
- Assurures accuaracy in booking appointments (offering of soonest available day and that proper procedures are followed)
- Provides input on training needs
- Assists in the development, training and adherence toto any scripts used
- Listens to recorded calls on each representative each month and provides feedback
- Prepares reports for different departments or upper management
- Builds and maintains effective communication between locations
- Lives and breathes our COIT Core Values, and acts as an advocate for them across the organization:
- Commitment -- We provide exceptional services at our customers’ convenience. We trust and support our loyal and motivated team members. We are dedicated to operating safely and acting as responsible citizens in our communities.
- Opportunity -- We seek to understand our customers’ needs and look for ways to enhance their lives. We continuously train our team members to build relationships, increase their expertise and provide reliable services that exceed what our customers expect.
- Integrity -- We embody honesty, accountability, and quality in everything we do. We interact with customers and team members professionally and with respect. Our goal is to provide the best possible services for a fair price.
- Teamwork -- We work together with a positive attitude to achieve our goals. Our powerful teams share responsibility for both mistakes and successes.
- Acts as a good ambassador of the Company. Present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Meets corporate standards for attendance and timeliness
- All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive use of the telephone, computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. Also, using various office equipment such as printers and copiers. At times, the position will require extensive sitting, whether that is in an office setting or while traveling to corporate divisions or franchises.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the supervisor.