COIT has the ultra effective tile and grout cleaning services Seattle residents have been looking for to restore their grout and tile without all the hours of tedious scrubbing. Nobody wants to shower in a stained and mildewed tub! The professional cleaning technicians at COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Seattle will your home’s most dreaded chore: cleaning tile grout. We’re sure you have better things to do, so relax.
What is the Tile and Grout Cleaning Process?
- A COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Seattle technician will review the areas you need to be cleaned and give you a written quote.
- Don’t’ worry about moving any furniture if you need your tile floors cleaned, our friendly and careful technicians will take care of that.
- We’ll start the tile and grout your cleaning by vacuuming your tile. Vacuuming? Yes, our ultra-powerful vacuums are used in conjunction with oscillating scrub brushes. They are awesome at eradicating nasty grime.
- Next we’ll use powerful tile and grout cleaners and COIT’s grout cleaning machine to safely and effectively removes ground-in dirt and stains from your grout.
- We finish the cleaning process with a high-pressure rinse to remove all debris and detergent.
- How can you keep your grout and tile cleaner for longer? By choosing the optional COIT ColorSeal grout treatment. ColorSeal makes your grout non-porous. COIT has the grout cleaning Seattle residents love!
Seattle Chooses COIT’s Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Because:
- Scrubbing grout is a hard job. COIT’s expert cleaners and advanced equipment will handle the job for you.
- If you can clean your grout and tile instead of replacing it, you’ll save money! We do a great job.
- Mildew and mold are gross! Get rid of it.
- Need outdoor tile or natural stone tiles cleaned? COIT does that too.
COIT’s Seattle Location Follows the IICRC’s Procedures for Tile and Grout Cleaning
Who is the IICRC? IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC). They are a trusted third party non-profit that certifies cleaning companies and procedures for excellent and correct cleaning procedures, including tile and grout cleaning. We are IICRC certified because we want our customers to have the peace of mind of knowing that their home’s tile and grout is being thoroughly and correctly cleaned. That is why COIT pledges to follow best practices for tile and grout cleaning.
COIT Promises Seattle a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Tile and Grout Cleaning
The professional tile and grout cleaners at COIT have been in the leaders in the cleaning business since 1950! COIT performs the grout cleaning Seattle residents trust to restore their tile. After one of our cleaning services, your tile floors, kitchen backsplash, or bathroom tile will be beautiful, clean, and stain free once again, or we’ll be happy to perform a second cleaning. We even backup our work with a promise to refund your money if you are not happy with your tile and grout cleaning. Our trusted cleaning technicians use care and skill to clean your home’s tile without any damage.
- Reclean- After one of our cleaning services, your tile floors, kitchen backsplash, or bathroom tile will be beautiful, clean, and stain free once again or we’ll be happy to perform a second cleaning.
- Refund- We even backup our work with a promise to refund your money if you are not happy with your tile and grout cleaning.
- Repair- Our trusted cleaning technicians use care and skill to clean your home’s tile without any damage or make a repair if we do damage something.
- Rectify- If a repair cannot be make, we’ll give you a cash credit to make the situation right again.
Call us today at 425-481-9505 for a free on site estimate!