The term “dust bunny” sounds innocuous, maybe even a bit cute. Coughing, wheezing, and experiencing other asthma and allergy symptoms is not cute at all. While most asthma and allergy sufferers know that keeping your home clean helps alleviate symptoms, there is probably one place in your home you haven’t cleaned recently: the air ducts. When the heater, evaporative cooler, or air conditioner is running, all of the air your household breathes passes through the duct and HVAC system. If your home’s air ducts are dirty, your air is coming in contact with irritants like dust, dust mites, smoke residue, and mold. COIT offers air duct cleaning Seattle families, homeowners, and property managers trust to protect indoor air quality and help everyone breathe a little easier.
How Does the Seattle COIT Team Clean Air Ducts?
- Protect: Before we get started cleaning, COIT Duct Cleaning Seattle ensures that your carpet and furnishings will be protected from any dirt and debris currently residing in your air ducts.
- Inspect: What exactly have you got in your air ducts? Mold? Asbestos? Is the system working properly? We’ll take a look and answer these questions.
- Loosen Dirt: To break up the dirt and debris in your air ducts, we use circular brushes. The dirt goes straight out to the COIT truck.
- Deep Cleaning Time: Every surface of your HVAC and air duct system will be thoroughly cleaned including the blower motor, fans, coils, registers, and drain pans.
- Tidy and Tighten Up: now that your air duct is clean, we’ll seal everything back up so that you can operate your newly cleaned system.
Top Benefits of a COIT Air Duct Cleaning:
- Cleaner air inside your home
- Save money with a more efficient HVAC system.
- We’ll change your air filter.
- Schedule a dryer vent cleaning to be performed along with the air duct cleaning services.
Lint Buildup is a Fire Hazard
COIT also performs dryer vent cleaning. Even if you are conscientious about cleaning out your dryer’s lint trap, lint build-up in the dryer vent and needs to be cleaned once a year.
The friendly team members at COIT perform dryer vent and air duct cleaning Seattle residents depend on for air quality and home fire safety.
Clean Air Ducts, Guaranteed
COIT offers the air duct cleaning Seattle homeowners trust because COIT Cleaning and Restoration has been in the home cleaning industry for over 65 years. At COIT, we guarantee you’ll be happy with your air duct cleaning or we will re-do the job for you. We are so confident with our cleaning services that we even over a refund on unsatisfactory work. We work carefully and respect your home.
- Reclean-At COIT, we guarantee you’ll be happy with your air duct cleaning or we will re-do the job for you.
- Refund- We are so confident with our cleaning services that we even over a refund on unsatisfactory work.
- Repair- We work carefully and respect your home and promise to repair anything that breaks.
- Rectify- you’ll receive a credit to rectify the problem.
COIT’s Seattle team performs air duct cleaning services Seattle homeowners depend on to safeguard their home’s indoor air quality.
* As determined by customary industry standards