Have you ever looked at your home’s granite countertops and wondered how clean they really are? Have you ever felt a layer of dirt and oil covering the top of these stone surfaces, even right after you deep clean them? If so, Coit stone cleaning San Francisco may be a good deep cleaning option to consider.
So how exactly do we go about answering the question of how to clean granite countertops in a way that goes beyond household cleaning? We approach every deep cleaning with this solution: a 5-step cleaning process that’s more powerful than any countertop scrubbing you can do on your own – it’s as simple as that!
Each step is designed to strip your home’s stone surfaces of everything but the good parts! Bacteria, grease, dirt, stains and other contaminants have no place in your home and Coit will make sure of that after just one deep cleaning.
Coit Stone Cleaning San Francisco is Proud to Provide these Excellent Services
- When we’re deep cleaning granite countertops, or any other kind of stone surface you have in your home, our powerful professional equipment will get rid of oil and wax buildup that blocks the stone’s natural shine.
- Our trained technicians will use the highest quality diamond pads to not only hone the surfaces; we’ll also polish after we remove scratches and any other visible damage.
- In addition to honing and polishing when we’re performing granite cleaning, marble cleaning or any other kind of treatment, we’ll apply sealers on the surface to act as a shield against future damage.
- If you have stone surfaces that need professional attention in multiple rooms, not to worry - we work in bathrooms, kitchens, outdoor spaces and anywhere else you need us.
- Should you encounter stone that’s broken or cracked and you think it’s beyond repair, Coit’s San Francisco team can tackle and restore these issues, thanks to years of expertise.
- And we don’t just limit our cleaning and restoration services to granite and marble; we also treat Saltillo, travertine, slate, terrazzo and many others.
Our Team of Professional Natural Stone Cleaners is Certified by the IICRC
It doesn’t really matter which type of stone we’re cleaning in your home; thanks to the hands-on training courses and certification exams we’ve taken through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), we know just how to approach each deep cleaning treatment to get results safely and effectively.
We Always Uphold the 4 Rs as Part of Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- After our treatment, if you don’t feel like the results you see on your stone surfaces are as effective as you thought they’d be, let us know. We’ll reclean your stone right away, at no extra charge.
- If you take a look at the recleaning and you’re still not thrilled, we’ll refund the entire service cost so you won’t have to pay a cent.
- If we accidentally break anything while we work, Coit San Francisco will take full accountability for all repairs and associated costs.
- And finally, should repair not be possible for any reason, we’ll rectify the accident by giving you a cash credit that will let you purchase a replacement.
All you have to do is call Coit San Francisco to get a free inspection and cost estimate – we’ll take care of the rest!