When you gaze out the windows in your home, are you able to enjoy what you see outside, or are you too focused on the dirt, dust and odor coming from your drapery? Or perhaps your shutters or various window treatments have collected so much dirt that cleaning them manually doesn’t sound too appealing to you. If you’re looking for drapery cleaning or blind cleaning that involves no effort on your part, with major results, call us at Coit drapery and blind cleaning San Francisco.
If you choose to explore Coit’s services, know that we’ve been around serving customers for over six decades! That’s over 60 years of expertise and customer satisfaction that not too many professional cleaning companies have.
We’ll start by conducting a thorough inspection of your home’s window treatments to assess their current condition; from there, we’ll design a cleaning approach that will leave you with the best results – whether we’re cleaning your drapery, blinds, roller shades, honeycomb shades, plantation shutters and more.
Coit Drapery and Blind Cleaning San Francisco: Here’s What We Offer Customers
- We offer over six decades of experience in the professional cleaning industry; in fact, we’re the largest and most experienced company in the world when it comes to treating drapery and blinds.
- Our San Francisco team will take down and reinstall your window treatments before and after deep cleaning them, as this is included in our overall service price.
- If we’re treating your drapery, you can always expect parallel pleats when we’re finished, in addition to even hems and no shrinkage.
- Should your drapery need any sort of repairs, whether minor or major alterations, we’re happy to include this service in our written cost estimate.
- If you’re interested in preventative measures like flame-proofing, be sure to ask our San Francisco technicians to learn more.
Our Drapery Cleaning Specialists Use Professional Procedures Coit Invented
Whether we’re doing a standard deep cleaning on your window treatments or offering flame-proofing services to your home or business, we’re using services that Coit as a company literally invented. We pride ourselves on being the largest, most experienced drapery cleaning company in the world and we prove it to our customers through our commitment to a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We Guarantee Your Window Treatments Will Experience the Deepest Clean Possible
So what does this customer satisfaction guarantee look like in the fine print? Here’s exactly what we promise all of our drapery and blind cleaning customers:
- Reclean – if you take a final look at your window treatments when our work is complete and you don’t love what you see, please let our San Francisco technicians know so we can reclean them right away, at no additional cost to you.
- Refund – if this additional cleaning isn’t up to par, let us know so we can send you a full refund.
- Repair – if any accidental damage occurs to an item in your home while we clean, we’ll always handle the responsibility of repairing it.
- Rectify – if repair can’t be done, we’ll give you an equivalent cash credit so you can buy a new item.
Make the call today to Coit’s San Francisco team – your drapery, blinds and other window treatments will thank you for it!