We all know how dangerous pollution can be and how important it is to have clean air. But when was the last time your home’s air ducts were cleaned? Filters alone just don’t cut it, the air ducts in your house will eventually need to be cleaned sooner or later. The air that passes through your home’s HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system has small particles of dirt in it. The dust in the air then gets deposited in your air duct and HVAC system. You might be surprised at how much dirt there is if you look inside the air ducts. Think how dirty your furniture would be if it never got dusted or cleaned.
It is important to our health to have clean air, especially for people suffering from asthma and allergies who are vulnerable to pollen, dust mites, dander, and plain dirt. Indoor air can be much more polluted then outdoor air- source, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
How do we Clean Air Ducts?
The first thing we’ll do is open the access ports and inspect the entire HVAC system. Before any cleaning begins, COIT Louisville team members will protect carpets and furniture. Next, COIT Louisville technicians dislodge dirt and debris with special agitating brushes. Then we’ll suck up the dirt with high-powered vacuums that exhaust the mess outside to our truck so that your home’s air quality is protected. Once the majority of the dirty is gone, we’ll clean your HVAC system including coils, duct surfaces, drain pans, humidifiers, and fans. The last step is re-sealing and insulating the access holes and making them airtight protect your system’s ductwork. Are you concerned about asbestos? We check for the before any cleaning.
The advantages of having your air ducts cleaned by COIT Louisville:
- We get rid of dirt! COIT Louisville’s rigorous cleaning methods removes not only dirt but all sorts of allergens too
- You can start to see lower energy bills beauce keeping the HVAC system clean will increase performance and efficiency.
- Breath cleaner air that is free of built up pollen, dander, dirt and other allergens and irritants
- No need to worry about the air filters, COIT Louisville carries many common types for a variety of HVAC systems
- At COIT Louisville adhere to the best practices of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- We are happy to perform dryer vent cleaning the same day as air duct cleaning fro your convenience
Dryer Vents Also Need to Be Cleaned
Did you know that your dryer vents need to be cleaned periodically, even if you clean the lint trap after each load? Here are the indications that your dryer vent is clogged and needs a good cleaning: clothes take more time to dry, the outside of dryer is hot to the touch, you have humidity in laundry room, or you notice a burnt odor in the laundry room. When the lint from the dryer accumulates in the venting hose, it wastes money and electricity. More importantly, it is a fire hazard. Because of this, COIT Louisville provides safe and effective dryer vent cleaning services.
The technicians at COIT Louisville have high cleaning standards and are the air duct cleaners Louisville residents can depend on.
Why are the Technicians at COIT Air Duct Cleaners Louisville the Best?
COIT has been cleaning for over 64 years; we’ve seen it all. When looking to clean out the HVAC system, Louisville residents trust COIT. After you enjoy our friendly customer service, we’ll be the only air duct cleaning business in Louisville that you’ll call! COIT Louisville’s offers a fantastic 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- We know you’ll be happy with your air duct cleaning. If you are not, we’ll RE-CLEAN your system. We don’t stop there. Still unhappy?
- COIT Louisville will be happy to REFUND the cost of the service you are unhappy with.
- We promise to be careful with your home! We guarantee that noting will get broken or COIT Louisville will...REPAIR any damaged items or structures.
- And if you don’t care to get repairs, COIT Louisville will RECTIFY the unfortunate situation by crediting you with the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Louisville cleaning service upon payment whatever the initial service was.
The team members at COIT are the air duct cleaners Louisville residents can trust for excellent service. Just give us a call at (502) 636-1401!