Your area rugs bring a distinct look to your home, whether you have chosen modern, antique, Persian, wool, silk, or synthetic. Are your area rugs looking less attractive due to ground in dirt and dust? Our area rug cleaning Indianapolis team can restore your area rugs with a thorough, deep cleaning. The result is a fresh, clean look – and cleaner indoor air. We not only remove stains, spots, dirt and dust, we extract hidden bacteria, allergens, pet dander, and other contaminants. Feel free to walk in bare feet and you will even feel the difference.
Trusted Professional Area Rug Cleaners
COIT has a long history of professionalism as area rug cleaners, and treats them carefully and correctly, including valuable Persian rugs, oriental rug cleaning, and wool rug cleaning. Every type of fiber must be cleaned properly to avoid damaging any natural dyes and to restore the fringe. Need area rug repair? We can help. Our team of professionals has the skills and knowledge to use the right products and procedures to remove dirt, stains, spots, and dust, while extracting contaminants to improve your indoor air quality.
Certified Persian Rug Cleaning
The COIT team knows what they are doing – and are fully trained by the IICRC (the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). With hands-on training in how to treat a range of area rug fibers, we offer the most advanced, state-of-the-art process to rejuvenate your carpets.
The COIT Process for Area Rug Cleaning Indianapolis
We go above and beyond to protect your home – and your wallet. We focus on providing our clients the following services:
- A free written estimate so you know exactly what to expect with regard to cost.
- A customized cleaning process for the specific type of carpet, fiber, and dye so valuable carpets are protected from damage.
- Get your area rugs cleaned every six to twelve months for a fresher, cleaner home – and to protect them from damage from deep dirt and dust hiding in the fibers.
- If your area rugs have pet stains or odors, we know what to do to restore a fresh, healthy scent.
- Want to protect your area rugs for longer? We offer COITGard protector after our deep cleaning process to help keep the fibers strong and ward off the risk of stains.
- Have damage you want repaired? We can add new padding, re-fringe, and repair all types of area rugs.
The 4 Rs: Our Promise to our Customers
We operate with what we refer to as the “4 Rs”: Reclean, Refund, Repair and Rectify. What does that mean for you? Let us explain:
- If you are not completely satisfied with our area rug cleaning services, we will reclean them at no added charge.
- If recleaning doesn’t resolve your issue, we can offer a full refund.
- If any item in your home is damaged by one of our technicians, we pay for any repairs.
- Can’t be repaired? We rectify the problem by offering a cash credit you can use to replace your item.
Cleaning Area Rugs Correctly: Protect Your Investment
The COIT team understands how to treat, clean, and restore even the most delicate fibers. Did you know that keeping valuable carpets free from dirt, stains, dust, allergens and bacteria can extend their life? Let us help you keep your area rugs looking spotless, while improving indoor air quality. Call us today for a free estimate.