COIT has been in the cleaning business since 1950 and has the powerful equipment and cleaning know-how that deep cleans your upholstered furniture Home cleaning methods cannot come close to results of a professional COIT Upholstery cleaning.
COIT’s Furniture Cleaning Steps
- Forget to rent clunky machines or moving furniture. COIT will do all the work for you. Our friendly upholstery cleaners will inspect your furniture, determine fabric type, and note any stains. We’ll also give you a written quote.
- We’ll begin your furniture cleaning with a thorough vacuuming to remove as much dust and debris as possible. Our truck mounted vacuums are much more powerful than home
- Next, our technicians will treat any spots or stains, including any pet stains.
- We’ll then deep clean your upholstered furniture using the ultra-efficient and powerful hot-water extraction method. To get rid of dust mites, odors, dark stains and irritates, hot water extraction just cannot be beaten.
- Our powerful vacuums extract the cleaning water from your furniture to leave your upholstery as dry as possible.
Benefits of a COIT Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- We clean all sorts of upholstery fabrics, from twill to microfiber, synthetic or natural. We promise to get your upholstery immaculate without any damage.
- Tired of musty or unpleasant smells? COIT Upholstery Cleaners Atlanta gets rid of unpleasant odors, including pet odors.
- Stay goodbye to embarrassing stains and unsightly spots
- COIT’s optional fabric protector COITGard protects from future stains
- Need upholstery repair? We offer optional repair services.
Do you have asthma or allergy sufferer in your household? A COIT furniture cleaning improves indoor air quality by getting rid of the allergens and irritants like smoke particles, dust, dust mites, dander, and pollens that accumulate in upholstered furniture.
COIT Atlanta is IICRC Certified for Upholstery Cleaning
COIT’s Atlanta location always follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC) procedures for upholstery cleaning. We follow these high standards so that you have peace of mind and can be sure that your upholstered furniture will receive a deep cleaning without any damaging to your furniture’s fabric. The IICRC is a not a COIT affiliated company, but rather a neutral third party non-profit that sets best practices for upholstery cleaning services, as well as other home cleaning procedures.
Choose COIT! We are Atlanta’s Best Upholstery Cleaners
At COIT, our goal is to provide the upholstery cleaning Atlanta residents need to maintain their favorite furniture. In addition to friendly, timely service, we guarantee that our Atlanta customers will be thrilled with their clean furniture after experiencing the COIT upholstery cleaning services.
COIT ensures that you’ll be happy, or we’ll perform a second cleaning. We even go the extra step of promising a refund if you are dissatisfied. We promise to treat your upholstered furniture and your home with respect and care.
- Reclean- COIT guarantees that you will be happy, or we’ll perform a second cleaning.
- Refund- We even go the extra step of promising a refund if you are dissatisfied.
- Repair- We promise to treat your upholstered furniture and your home with respect and care and perform a repair on anything that accidentally breaks or becomes damaged.
- Rectify- Can’t fix the items? We’ll give you a cash credit.