When dust, dirt, allergens and odors build up inside your drapes, the dirt not only becomes visible; it also affects the air you breathe inside your home. By hiring COIT drapery and blind cleaning of Akron to perform a deep cleaning session, you can improve the cleanliness and health of your home. Expect the best window treatments!
Our team at COIT is comprised of drapery cleaning specialists who are knowledgeable in residential drapery and blind cleaning. Every technician has experience with treating any drapery. We cater to your window coverings by going beyond household dusting and scrubbing. We use commercial-grade equipment to dig deep into the material for the most efficient cleaning.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Akron Offers the Following Benefits
- COIT is the largest and most experienced drapery cleaning company, with over 64 years of experience.
- We can remove your drapery and blinds before we deep clean them, with free re-installation after our service.
- Expect no shrinkage and even hems.
- We use ultrasonic blind cleaning techniques
- We perform alterations and repairs if needed.
- We offer the safety benefits of flameproofing when requested.
COIT’s Trusted Blind Cleaning Process
Should you choose to give COIT a try, your drapery, blinds and other window treatments will experience a cleaning treatment that we invented ourselves. This particular cleaning service is a longtime COIT specialty that’s been tried and tested with thousands of customers around the world.
Why Choose COIT Drapery Cleaning Santa Monica Over Other Companies?
In addition to COIT’s longtime presence in the worldwide cleaning industry, what are some other reasons that you should choose COIT to clean your window treatments? Within the list below, you’ll see that there’s one common theme: keeping our customers happy.
Enjoy COIT’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Yes, we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- If your blinds, drapes or shades are not perfectly cleaned when we are finished, we will re-clean the curtains and drapes for free.
- Following the second round of cleaning, if you are still not satisfied, we will refund the cost of the drapery and blind cleaning service.
- If our technicians cause any damage by accident to items in your home while cleaning your window treatments, COIT will repair the item.
- If the repair option isn’t possible, we will rectify the issue – we’ll help you replace the item by giving you a cash credit.
Is it time to freshen up your drapes, blinds, shutters or other window treatments? Stop them from collecting dust and allergens by calling COIT drapery and blind cleaning Akron today.