Cleaning your wood floors without scratching or damaging the wood is a challenge.
If you do not know how to clean your wood floors, then try investing in a professional wood floor cleaning service may save you a headache. COIT knows about cleaning laminate wood floors our cleaning technicians are well equipped to take on any project with precision and professionalism.
We respect your time and even more, your trust placed on COIT in handling your wood floors as you welcome us into your home. Our carpet cleaning company has a track record of upholding a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Rockville’s Process
- COIT is a professional wood floor technicians you will dramatically improve the quality of your wood floors.
- Our 5-step wood floor care treatment brings back the original shine to your wood floors making them look good as new!
- We offer a satin or high gloss finish as a final step.
Our Wood Floor Care Team Follows Best Practices Sanctioned by the IICRC
A large reason why our wood floor care services improve the condition of your wood floors so effectively has to do with the fact that our procedures are in fact industry best practices. So how do we know this? We follow the lead of the highly respected Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
This global non-profit has a presence in over 25 countries, with a mission to uphold the highest standards for professional cleaning companies around the world. COIT Rockville supports this mission by closely following IICRC research and recommendations for modern, effective wood floor care.
The COIT Rockville 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
COIT provides effective wood floor cleaning on a consistent basis for our Rockville customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your cleaning service, we will immediately work to fix the situation until it meets your expectations.
We are committed to upholding the 4 Rs, which stand for “re-clean”, “refund”, “repair” and “rectify”.
Let’s take a closer look at these 4 Rs, which acts as the backbone of COIT’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Re-clean – Your wood floor is not perfect? Then, we will re-clean it.
- Refund – if this re-cleaning is still not to your liking then COIT will provide a full refund.
- Repair – if any item is damaged accidentally during our service, we will handle the repairs.
- Rectify – if repair is not an option then we will rectify the costs by writing a check for the value of the item.