Cleaning your wood floors correctly without causing any scratches or damage to the wood can be a challenge. Thoroughly cleaning wood floors by hand not only takes a long time; it also requires attention to detail when you’re dealing with marks, scratches and other types of damage that are commonly found on wood floors. That’s where COIT wood floor cleaning Santa Maria can be of help to you and your home.
If you do not know how to clean your wood floors then investing in a professional wood floor cleaning Santa Maria may be just what you are looking for. Our carpet cleaning company has a track record of upholding a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Whether we are cleaning laminate wood floors or any related cleaning job, our cleaning technicians will handle each project with precision. We respect your time and even more, your trust placed on COIT in treating your wood floors as you welcome us into your home.
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Santa Maria’s Process
- By hiring COIT as your professional wood floor technician, you’ll dramatically improve the quality of your wood floors.
- Our 5-step wood floor care treatment brings back the original shine to your wood floors making them look good as new!
- We offer a satin or high gloss finish as a final step.
Our Wood Floor Care Team Follows Best Practices Sanctioned by the IICRC
A large reason why our wood floor care services improve the condition of your wood floors so effectively has to do with the fact that our procedures are in fact industry best practices. So how do we know this? We follow the lead of the highly respected Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
This global non-profit has a presence in over 25 countries, with a mission to uphold the highest standards for professional cleaning companies around the world. COIT Santa Maria supports this mission by closely following IICRC research and recommendations for modern, effective wood floor care.
The COIT Santa Maria 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
COIT delivers effective wood floor cleaning on a consistent basis to our Santa Maria customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your cleaning service, we will immediately work to fix the situation until it meets your expectations.
Let’s take a closer look at how these 4Rs act as the backbone of COIT’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Re-clean – if your wood floor is not perfect the first round of cleaning then we will re-clean it.
- Refund – if this re-cleaning is still not to your liking then COIT Santa Maria will present you with a full refund.
- Repair – if any repairs are needed for an item that is accidentally damaged during our service, we’ll handle all related costs and labor.
- Rectify – if the repair doesn't fix the problem, we will remedy the issue by presenting you with a check for the value of the item.