If your sofa is stained, do not despair! Steam cleaning is a very effective way to clean upholstered furniture and get rid of unsightly stains. There is no need to give up and live with embarrassing stains or spend a lot of money on buying new furniture. A professional upholstery cleaning can revive tired, stained, compressed, and worn looking furniture. COIT Upholstery Cleaning Charlotte makes it easy, but does it right, by creating a custom treatment based on your furniture's material.
COIT Charlotte’s Furniture Cleaning
Once you schedule a COIT Charlotte furniture cleaning, our upholstery cleaning team arrive promptly your appointment. They’ll examine your furniture to determine the fabric type and recommended cleaning method. They’ll also take note of the soil level, and any stains, spots, or damage. Now that they have more information, our technicians will furnish you with a straightforward written quote. Let the cleaning begin! At COIT Upholstery Cleaning Charlotte, we recommend the effective upholstery cleaning method: hot-water extraction. The biggest benefit of hot water extraction is that deeply cleans upholstered furniture without damaging the furniture or fabric. COIT Charlotte’s experienced upholstery cleaners are also excellent at getting out all kinds of stains from ice cream to grimy spot to pet stains.
COIT Charlotte Professional Upholstery Cleaning Benefits
- From microfiber to wool, natural and synthetic fabrics, everyday cotton or Italian silk, twill or velvet, we clean all types upholstery fabric without damage
- COIT Charlotte upholstery cleaners get rid of unpleasant odors and leave your sofa smelling fresh
- Get rid of stubborn and unsightly stains
- We are pet stain pros! You can love your pets and have clean furniture
- COIT’s exclusive fabric protector COITGard helps protect upholstered furniture from future stains
- We also offer upholstery repair too
A COIT Charlotte furniture cleaning also improves your home’s indoor air quality by eradicating the allergens that accumulate in upholstered furniture: dust, dust mites, dander, and pollens.
COIT Charlotte is IICRC Certified for Upholstery Cleaning
The IICRC is an internationally recognized organization that sets best practice standards for upholstery cleaners. COIT Charlotte is always follows the IICRC’s recommendations and best practices for upholstery cleaning which ensures that your home’s upholstered furniture will be deeply cleaned the first time without damaging the fabric.
Why choose COIT Charlotte Upholstery Cleaners?
Our number one objective at COIT upholstery cleaning Charlotte is making sure our customers are happy with professional upholstery cleaning services. We strive offer excellent quality work that is a good value. COIT Charlotte backs up our upholstery cleaning services with a 100% satisfaction promise. We guarantee your satisfaction with COIT Charlotte’s Upholstery cleaning or:
- The COIT Charlotte team will perform a RE-CLEANING of your furniture. Should the second furniture cleaning not be done to your satisfaction, we will…
- Be happy to offer you a REFUND on the furniture cleaning services. COIT has complete confidence you’ll be singing the praises of our upholstery cleaning services.
- All of our team members treat your home with respect and care. We guarantee not to damage or break anything or else COIT Charlotte will… REPAIR it for free. If that doesn’t work out, COIT Upholstery Cleaning Charlotte will …
- RECTIFY the matter by crediting you with the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Charlotte cleaning service.
You can trust us with more than 65 years of experience! Call us at 803-548-7862!