Area rugs: we literally walk all over them. While regular vacuuming is mandatory, you will need to clean your area rugs periodically. If you are thinking of doing a DIY area rug cleaning you might want to reconsider. DIY cleaning with a garden hose or pressure washer will get rugs very wet. Charlotte generally has too much humidity for large area rugs to dry quickly. Damp area rugs are a recipe for mold and musty smells. Also, DIY cleaning can damage natural fabrics like wool and silk. Not to mention the hassle of moving a heavy, wet, musty area rug. COIT Charlotte’s professional area rug cleaning service does all the work for you. We’ll pickup your rugs and bring them back fresh and clean. Properly cleaning area rugs requires COIT Charlotte’s expertise and specialized equipment.
The COIT Charlotte Area Rug Cleaning Process
Choose COIT! We are the area rug cleaners who make it easy for you. All you have to do is to call us and pick a time for us to come pick up your area rugs. We’ll take it from there, you do not have to roll us the rug, drive anywhere, or lift a thing. We’ll use our special area rug cleaning process to thoroughly yet gently clean you area rug, even if your rug is silk, delicate, or antique. We can also get many stains out including coffee, wine, and ink. Pet stains are also no problem with COIT Charlotte. Once your rug is clean, stain free, and dry, we’ll deliver it t your home and put it back exactly where you want it. COIT has the best area rug cleaners in Charlotte!
Some Advantages of COIT Area Rug Cleaning Charlotte:
- No charge for drop off and delivery; it’s part of the COIT Charlotte service.
- COIT Rug Cleaning Charlotte gives written estimates with no charge.
- Area rugs will be clean and damage free, we are experts!
- Optional fringe repair, backing, and re-padding services available
- Optional COITGard fabric protector
Care for your Area Rug
Area rugs are durable furnishing that have been used for thousands of years. With the right care, your area rugs can last decades. COIT Charlotte recommends:
- Rug pads will extend the life of your area rug.
- Sunlight causes uneven fading and traffic patterns cause uneven wear; rotate area rugs every season.
- For best results, take off shoes in the home
- Vacuum regularly, once a week at a minimum.
- To prevent stains, treat spills right away
COIT Charlotte is IICRC Accredited for Area Rug Cleaning
COIT Charlotte is Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certified for area rug cleaning. This means that every time we’re cleaning area rugs, we do so using the standards and procedures we learned by studying with the IICRC. This worldwide organization offers training and certification programs to professional cleaning companies like COIT so we can ensure we’re bringing you the best and most effective cleaning possible.
Why Choose COIT Charlotte? We are the best Area Rug Cleaners In Charlotte!
You’ll be happy with COIT Charlotte since we offer 100% satifaction guaranteed.
- If you are not happy with your Persian rug cleaning, we’ll RE-CLEAN it.
- If your area rug is not amazing after the second cleaning, COIT Charlotte will REFUND your payment.
- Damages? COIT Charlotte will REPAIR the damaged area rug.
- Can’t repair? COIT Charlotte will RECTIFY the damage with a credit for the present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Charlotte service.
COIT has Area Rug Cleaning Charlotte residents trust for clean, fluffy, and stain free rugs. Call us at 803-548-7862!