COIT offers air duct cleaning Charlotte families trust to improve their home’s indoor air quality. If you do not know when the last time your home’s air ducts were cleaned, it might be time to get them inspected.
Many homeowners are increasingly aware of how bad indoor air quality can be. Indoor air quality is particularly critical to people with asthma, allergies, and dust sensitivity. All things eventually gather dust; imagine how dusty your home’s furniture would be if it was never cleaned or dusted. When the home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system is running, every breath of air your family takes has passed through dirty air ducts. Even worse, humid or damp areas like Charlotte are at greater risk for mold growth in HVAC systems.
How Does COIT Charlotte Get Air Ducts Clean?
The first step of COIT Duct Cleaning Charlotte is to protect your home’s air quality, rugs and furnishings from the dust inside the HVAC system. Next, our technicians will inspect and review structure and dirt level of the HVAC system and make sure it doesn’t have asbestos. The first step of the cleaning is for COIT Charlotte workers to use brushes to break up dirt and debris. The agitated dirt will not enter your home because COIT’s truck mounted vacuums suck the dirt out of the HVAC system. Next our workers will clean every part and surface of the HVAC system including coils, fans, duct surfaces, and drain pans. Our final step is for COIT Charlotte technicians to re-seal and insulate your home’s system so that it is airtight and ready for use.
Key Benefits of a COIT Charlotte Air Duct Cleaning
- A clean air duct system free pollen, pet dander, mold, mold spores, microscopic dirt, dust mites, and other irritants
- Dirty HVAC systems are less efficient then clean systems and waste money on higher energy bills.
- We’ll change your air filter too
- Save time by having a dryer vent cleaning scheduled with your air duct cleaning services
Dryer Vents Need to Be Cleaned Periodically
We offer dryer vent cleaning for energy efficiency and home fire safety. Lint builds up in the dryer exhaust hose and should be cleaned once a year.
At COIT Charlotte, our friendly team members offer dryer vent and air duct cleaning Charlotte residents can trust for safety and clean air.
Choose COIT Air Duct Cleaners Charlotte - NADCA Certified
COIT has the most knowledge and experience in the home cleaning industry because we have been in the industry for over 65 years. For a healthy and efficient home HVAC system, COIT Charlotte offers the air duct cleaning Charlotte residents count on. We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association for our air duct cleaning services. A NADCA certification ensures that your air duct cleaning will be performed in a thorough, safe manner. For a healthy and efficient home HVAC system, COIT Charlotte offers the air duct cleaning Charlotte residents count on. COIT Charlotte 100% satisfaction guarantee promises that:
- If you are unhappy with our dryer vent or air duct cleaning services, COIT Charlotte will RE-CLEAN your home’s HVAC system.
- You’ll be pleased with COIT Charlotte’s second cleaning or we’ll offer a REFUND.
- Want to be sure we’ll be extra careful? Trust our guarantee to REPAIR anything that breaks.
- Should anything go wrong, COIT Charlotte will RECTIFY the problem with a credit for the damaged item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Charlotte service.
The team at COIT Charlotte have the air duct cleaning services Charlotte chooses air cleanliness. Call us at 803-548-7862!