Homeowners love wood floors because give the home a natural beauty and elegance. In general, wood floors are fairly easy to maintain. But over time or if they have been neglected, wood floors can loose the natural shine and become dull due to dirt and wear. COIT wood floor cleaning Redding offers wood floor care that can bring back the beautiful shine and extend the life of wood floors. Your wood floors will be sparkling clean and gleaming after our service.
When you call us, we’ll gather some preliminary information like:
- Which rooms need to be cleaned
- A rough estimate of the size of the rooms/areas to be cleaned
- The type of hardwood flooring- white oak, walnut, red oak-etc.
We’ll be happy to schedule a time that works for you to come inspect your wood floors. If it works for you, we can perform the wood floor cleaning service the same day.
What does COIT Redding’s hardwood floor cleaning service include?
Our technicians will inspect your hardwood floor and determine the materials and stain level. If there is furniture on the hardwood floor to be cleaned, we’ll carefully move it out of the room. We’ll use powerful commercial vacuums to remove dirt and debris from the hardwood floor. COIT Redding’s hardwood floor cleaning equipment uses a cylindrical action to agitate and loosen embedded dirt and residue with damaging the wood grain. Squeegees in our equipment remove the cleaning solution and leave your floors dry. Our technicians thoroughly hand clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners with microfiber cloths to capture any remaining dirt or debris. We repeat the scrubbing process a second time to make sure your floor is absolutely clean and free of any dirt or residue. After the floor is clean, you can choose from a gloss or satin finish to protect your hardwood floors and give them a streak-free shine. The top coat finish makes hardwood floors gleaming and residue free, all without sanding.
The benefits of getting your wood floor cleaned by COIT Redding
- Dramatically improves the look of your hardwood floors
- Revitalizes the original shine and luster wood floors
- A professional cleaning can save you a lot of money compared to replacing a wood floor.
- COIT Redding can finish the floor with either a satin or high gloss finish- your choice!
Between professional cleanings, here are our best recommendations for cleaning wood floors:
- Use a with a soft broom to sweep or vacuum with a bare floor attachment to regularly clean dust from floors
- Use a dry towel to immediately wipe up all spills
- Use with area rugs to cover high traffic spots to prevent uneven wear
- Felt feet beneath furniture will also help to prevent floor damage
- Never use oil soaps to clean wood floors- they build up and leave a dulling residue
- When cleaning, use as little water as possible. Excessive moisture is the enemy of wood floors
- Use sheer curtains to protect wood floors from damaging UV rays; sunlight can discolor and fade floors
If you follow proper wood floor care guidelines and perform regular cleanings, hardwood flooring can last a lifetime.
Why Choose COIT Redding Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
COIT Redding has the highest standards and is committed providing the wood floor cleaning Redding residents can depend on. Having been in business for over 64 years, COIT has the cleaning and restoration experience to tackle any tough job. We offer a satisfaction guarantee because we want you to be 100% happy with our services. We are so dedicated to your satisfaction that if you are not pleased with your wood floor cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the hardwood floor. If you are not happy after the second hardwood floor cleaning, COIT will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the hardwood floor cleaning. If our team members caused any damage while cleaning, COIT will:
- REPAIR the damages with no expense to you. If the damages cannot be fixed, COIT will:
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the original hardwood floor cleaning services.
With over 64 years of experience, you can trust us! Just give COIT Redding a call at (530) 241-9433!