If an object exists, it will eventually get dirty. Air ducts are no exception. As the air moves through your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling) system, it gathers and deposits dirt. Imagine how dusty your home would be if you never dusted it. Now think about the last time you dusted your HVAC system- probably never.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air can be much more polluted then outdoor air. Indoor build up of dust, dust mites, dander, and pollen can be particularly troubling to people with allergies and asthma.
Before beginning any cleaning, our technicians will open access ports and inspect the entire system. They’ll also inspect for asbestos-containing materials because asbestos are hazardous and require specialized procedures. Then, they’ll install protection for carpet and furniture prior to cleaning. Next, COIT technicians will use brushes to dislodge debris. They’ll vacuum duct surfaces with high powered vacuums that exhaust dirt right outside to our truck to protect your home’s air quality. They’ll also clean all components of your HVAC system- drain pans, humidifiers, coils, duct surfaces, and fans. Finally, our technicians will protect the duct work by sealing and re-insulating any access holes they opened so they are airtight.
COIT also provides dryer vent cleaning services. While you likely clean the lint trap after each load, lint still builds up in the dryer venting hose. Clogged dryer vents waste energy and are fire hazards. Signs you need to get the dryer vent cleaned: clothes take longer to dry, the outside of dryer gets very hot, the laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually, and the laundry room can have a burnt smell.
Benefits of getting air ducts professionally cleaned by COIT
- COIT’s proprietary cleaning methods remove all dirt and debris- even microscopic dust and allergens
- Regular air duct cleaning can lower energy bills by improving HVAC efficiency
- You’ll breathe cleaner air because air duct cleaning reduces allergens
- We have filters available for most types of HVAC systems
- We are members of NADCA, the National Air Duct Cleaners Association
- We can often perform dryer vent cleaning the same day
You can Trust COIT Air Duct Cleaning Murfreesboro
You can’t trust your HVAC system to just anyone; amateurs can damage the system or make your air quality worse. COIT Murfreesboro technicians will do the job right the first time: they follow both the NADCA and NAIMA standards for air duct cleaning and the IICRC methods for other cleaning. We have the highest standards and are committed to being the air duct cleaners Murfreesboro residents can depend on.
Why Choose COIT Air Duct Cleaners
COIT Cleaning has been in business for over 64 years. When looking to clean the HVAC system, Murfreesboro residents call us first! You’ll be happy with our services or we’ll make it right or offer a refund. After trying our services, we’ll be the only air duct cleaning company you’ll use! Because we want you to be happy with our services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We call our satisfaction guarantee the Four R’s:
- RE-CLEAN- If you are unhappy with the air duct cleaning system, we’ll re-clean your air duct system. If you are not happy after the second air duct cleaning COIT will…
- REFUND the money you paid for the air duct cleaning. If our technicians caused any damage to your home while cleaning your air ducts, COIT will...
- REPAIR the damages with no cost to you. If the damaged items cannot be repaired, COIT will...
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT service upon payment for the air duct cleaning services.
COIT technicians are the air duct cleaners Murfreesboro residents can count on. Just give us a call at (615) 890-1415!