Tired of feeling that layer of surface oil and dirt on your stone countertops? It seems like every time you clean them, this layer of dirt returns pretty quickly. With some assistance from COIT stone cleaning Columbus, you won’t have to look at or feel dirty stone surfaces for long.
When we arrive in your home, we’ll begin by taking the time to closely inspect your home’s stone surfaces. This gives us a clearer idea of the current condition. Based on this professional assessment, we’ll then recommend the best approach for getting rid of dirt, stains and other damaged areas of any stone.
Our most common stone cleaning approach involves a 5-step cleaning process. During this process, our expert technicians will prepare, pre-seal, hone, polish and seal your stone surfaces using heavy duty, professional cleaning equipment.
Reasons to Choose COIT Stone Cleaning Columbus
- If you’re looking for granite cleaning, marble cleaning and other stone surface treatments that remove oil and waxes, COIT can help.
- To hone and polish your home’s stone surfaces, our expert technicians will use high-quality, effective diamond pads; these pads then lift scratches and other damage from the surface.
- If you’d like to protect against future stains that happen over time, we can apply specially designed sealers after we deep clean.
- We can perform our stone cleaning and restoration services in just about any room with stone surfaces – bathrooms, kitchens, outdoor spaces and more.
- Should you have any broken or cracked stone that needs fixing, we can put our restoration and repair skills to use to solve the problem.
- When it comes to types of stone surfaces COIT technicians can treat, we have experience working with marble, granite, terrazzo, travertine, Saltillo and more.
COIT Natural Stone Cleaners Follows the Lead of the IICRC
Regardless of the type of stone surface we’re treating in your home, you can feel good that here at COIT floor cleaning Columbus Ohio, we always have our eyes on the latest and greatest cleaning procedures being used in the industry.
To stay up to date with changing technology and cleaning procedures, we follow the lead of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). This organization has a global presence and is highly regarded as the trusted authority on professional cleaning best practices. By offering a certification program, the IICRC is able to formally educate technicians around the world to give them hands-on practice cleaning stone surfaces.
>Experience a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with COIT Stone Cleaning Columbus
When our technicians at COIT Columbus are cleaning your stone surfaces, you can rest assured that our 100% satisfaction guarantee has you, and your stone surfaces, covered.
- If you look at your countertops after our cleaning and you don’t like what you see, be sure to let us know so we can re-clean them for you right away.
- Should the additional round of stone surface cleaning not meet your expectations, COIT Columbus will issue you a refund.
- If we happen to accidentally cause damage to items in your home while we work, we will gladly take care of all repair costs.
- And finally, if repair isn’t possible, we’ll rectify this issue by giving you a full cash credit that’s equal to the item’s value.
So there you have it – lots of reasons to give COIT Columbus a try if you need professional stone cleaning. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, what do you have to lose?
Call COIT today to set up an appointment.