When was the last time you really enjoyed scrubbing your home’s tile and grout?
If this type of deep house cleaning isn’t one of your favorite free-time activities, it may be time to give COIT tile and grout cleaning Las Vegas a call.
Our team specializes in reviving and restoring even the most worn down tile and grout using powerful equipment and a specialized, heated solution.
So How Exactly Do We Clean Your Tile and Grout?
Once you make this investment in letting COIT Las Vegas clean your tile and grout, here’s what will happen when we arrive.
First, we’ll get a lay of the land by inspecting your floors, countertops and showers, or wherever else you have tile and grout in your home.
Next, we’ll design a plan of attack based on the current condition.
Using a combination of powerful vacuum suction and a specially formulated heated solution, we’ll then go way beyond household cleaning to extract stains and restore your grout’s original color.
Finally, we’ll apply a strong sealer that will form a type of barrier against future stains.
Benefits of Hiring COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Las Vegas
- If you’re ready to say goodbye to hours of scrubbing on your hands and knees, COIT tile cleaning Las Vegas is your best bet.
- Mold, mildew and bacteria won’t stand a chance against our professional cleaning equipment and heated solution; our team of grout cleaners knows exactly how to eliminate contaminants and discoloration.
- From your kitchen to your patio to your bathroom, we can deep clean all kinds of surfaces, regardless of where they are in your home.
- Instead of paying a fortune to replace your tile and grout, why not invest in professional tile and grout cleaning services every 12 months and pay less over time?
- If you’re considering changing the color of your grout lines, our technicians can apply COITColorSeal to change things up and help you start fresh.
COIT Follows the IICRC Standards for Grout Cleaning Las Vegas
Whether we’re changing the color of your grout or removing tough build-up, you can be sure that we’re doing so with the IICRC’s recommendations at the top of our mind. The IICRC stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This worldwide organization offers hands-on continuing education for cleaning professionals who are looking to maximize their effectiveness. By keeping the IICRC best practices as a core part of our services, we can ensure that customers like you are getting the most out of your monetary investment.
Take Advantage of COIT’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and the 4 R’s!
Need a little more convincing that this professional tile and grout cleaning is a wise investment? Take a look at our 100% satisfaction guarantee below.
We promise to:
- Reclean your tile and grout a second time if you’re not happy with the end result.
- Refund the full cost of the service if the second cleaning doesn’t change your mind.
- Repair any damage if anything is accidentally broken while we’re cleaning.
- Rectify any issues with repairs by giving you a full cash credit that will help you purchase a replacement.
If you feel like our tile and grout cleaning services may be just what the doctor ordered, give COIT Las Vegas a call today to learn more or set up an appointment.