San Jose is known for its beautiful houses and architecture, and if your home's interior design includes tiled surfaces such as countertops, floors, and shower walls, you know what a challenge it is to keep tile and grout shiny and clean. Have you already tried mops and home cleaning solutions? If so, you've probably been frustrated by the effort it takes to remove even the top layers of dirt and dust trapped in tile and grout pores.
Regularly scheduled COIT Tile and Grout cleaning San Jose will solve your problem. Walls, floors, and countertops will sparkle again after our professional cleaners remove unsightly build-up and grime so common in rooms that feature tile and grout. Our powerful truck-mounted cleaning system will safely clean your tiled surfaces, removing dirt and contaminants. Then our professional cleaners will apply a penetrating sealer, protecting grout against mildew and staining for up to two years. We can also take care of grout repair and grout color sealing. We can even clean your tile if it is made of natural materials commonly used in San Jose homes, such as granite, marble, slate, travertine or Saltillo.
- Grout contains microscopic pores that act like a sponge and can absorb dirt, mildew and contaminants that are impossible to remove completely with a mop or with any other housecleaning method.
- COIT’s Tile Cleaning Service is safe for all ceramic and porcelain surfaces.
- Our truck-mounted equipment, heat, and special cleaning solution allows us to clean floors, showers, and countertops by quickly removing dirt and other contaminants that household cleaners and no amount of scrubbing ever could.
- After cleaning your tile and grout, our professional technicians apply a penetrating sealer to protect grout against mildew and staining for up to two years.
- Do you have colored grout? Our special grout color sealing COITColorSeal™ will restore your grout back to its original color or change the look of your tiled surfaces with a brand new color.