Elizabethtown is known not only for its rich history and its civil war attractions but also for the enthusiastic hospitality of its residents. Elizabethtowners who love to entertain love COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Elizabethtown. COIT’s state-of-the-art technology brings the beauty of your wood floors to the surface, adding warmth to every reception.
- Just like carpet, over time, the wood floors in your home can accumulate dirt and dust that's both visible and invisible to the eye. When you invest in COIT's professional, deep cleaning wood care services, not only will this dirt and oil be removed; you'll also be extending the life of your wood floors for the long-term.
- COIT Wood Floor Care goes beyond simple surface cleaning using a 5-step cleaning process. Our technicians will remove debris, scrub with a solution, hand clean, scrub again and apply a top coat that's either a gloss or satin finish, depending on your preference.
- COIT's cleaning equipment takes the household mop to a whole new level. Using a cylindrical motion, our state-of-the-art cleaning tools will lift tough dirt and oil that's on top and below the surface of your wood floors.
- For areas that are difficult for professional tools to reach, our technicians will employ hand-cleaning, using a microfiber cloth. Hand-scrubbing is a crucial part of the process that ensures your floors get the most thorough treatment possible.
- Once the top coat is applied, your floors will be left with a streak-free shine that no ordinary house cleaning can produce. And don't worry about any sticky leftover residue; our technicians will make sure there is no film left behind - only shiny, rejuvenated wood floors.