Many Louisville homeowners adore wood floors because their classic beauty. Though not difficult to maintain, wood floors can become dull due to dirt, neglect or years of wear. COIT Louisville offers wood floor care to clean and restore. After our service, your hardwood floors will be gleaming and lovely again.
COIT Louisville schedule a convenient time for us to come inspect your wood floors and give you an estimate based on the area of flooring to be cleaned. We’ll also take note of the soil level and wood species to provide a custom clean.
How does COIT Louisville Clean Hardwood Floors?
We start with powerful vacuums to remove any surface dirt from the hardwood floor. Then we move on to equipment that uses a cylindrical motion to attack embedded dirt and remove residue. Our equipment does not damage the wood grain during cleaning. We keep floors dry by using squeegees to remove the cleaning solution while cleaning. COIT Louisville technicians even hand clean edges and use microfiber cloths in difficult-to-reach corners to capture all the dirt. Next comes the second scrubbing to make sure the floor is perfectly clean. You will decide if we apply a gloss or satin finish. The top-coat protects gives them a streak-free surface. Our cleaning and finishing process gives your hardwood floors a glossy and pristine appearance, without needing to sand the floor.
The Advantages of Hardwood Floor Cleaning by COIT Louisville:
- Restore the original shine without sanding
- Save money by cleaning instead of replacing the wood floor
- Choose between satin or high gloss, COIT Louisville lets you pick the finish
- Most Importantly: Your floors will look great!
Between COIT Louisville cleanings, use these tips cleaning wood floors to make your floors last:
- Don’t scratch the floor during cleaning: use only soft brooms or a bare floor attachment on the vacuum
- Avoid dusty buildup by vacuuming and sweeping a couple times a week
- Use pads or felt under furniture to protect floors
- Oil soaps dull floors, don’t use them
- Water is bad for wood floors. Wipe up spills and never pour water or cleaning solutions on floors when cleaning, a lightly damp sponge mop will suffice
- Sunlight can discolor and fade, use drapes when you can
Why Choose COIT Louisville Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
- Should you be dissatisfied with our hardwood floor cleaning, our technicians will happily perform a RE-CLEANING of the floor. But what if you are not happy after the second hardwood floor cleaning? Then:
- COIT Louisville will be doing a REFUND of the cost of the hardwood floor cleaning because we stand by our work.
- Our workers are very careful with your floors and furnishings. We won’t break anything because we promise to pay for the REPAIR of any damages.
- If something can’t be fixed, COIT Louisville will be happy to RECTIFY the problem giving you a credit for a COIT Louisville service in the damaged item's present actual cash value* after payment for hardwood floor cleaning