Many people struggle with figuring out how to clean wood floors effectively to preserve their appearance and condition. You can vacuum, mop and do your best to avoid causing damage, but inevitably, your wood floors are going to show some wear and tear. That’s where COIT wood floor cleaning Sacramento specializes.
Our team of wood floor care technicians not only offers your floors the deepest clean they’ve ever experienced; we can also repair any damages and bring out their original shine that you haven’t seen in a while!
COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Sacramento is Dedicated to Stellar Results
- When we’re cleaning wood floors in your home, you’ll see that after we’re finished, your wood floors will look significantly better.
- Every 24 months, if you invest in COIT’s services, we’ll be able to restore the original luster that new wood floors have.
- After we’re finished, we’ll apply either a satin or a glossy finish – just let us know which style you prefer and we’ll make it happen.
- If you allow COIT Sacramento to work our wood floor magic, you’ll find that in the long run, you’ll spend significantly less money (if any) on maintenance and repairs.
Our Wood Floor Care Technicians Take Pride in Being IICRC Certified
So how do we learn how to properly execute this type of professional maintenance and repairs? By taking advantage of hands-on education and certification programs offered by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Whether we’re cleaning laminate wood floors in your home or cleaning hardwood floors, our Sacramento technicians draw upon the knowledge they gain by taking wood floor cleaning courses. Furthermore, to become officially IICRC certified as an expert, each COIT team member must then pass a certification exam that tests their ability to get the job done.
Hire a Wood Floor Cleaner Who Guarantees Results, 100% of the Time
Getting the job done is the name of the game when you work with any of our COIT Sacramento technicians. And we don’t just talk about it – we back it up with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you take a detailed look at your wood floors after we clean them and you aren’t absolutely happy with how they turn out, please be sure to let us know so we can reclean them right away at no additional charge.
- If you feel the recleaning doesn’t make much of a difference in the results we deliver, we’ll offer you a full refund – you won’t have to pay for results you aren’t happy with!
- In the event that an item in your home experiences any sort of accidental damage while we’re cleaning your wood floors, COIT Sacramento will assume 100% of the responsibility for getting that item repaired as soon as possible.
- And finally, if repairs aren’t in the cards for that particular item, we’ll rectify the situation through sending you a cash credit that’s equal to the total value of the damaged item.
Let the professionals at COIT Sacramento give your wood floors the attention they need to look better and last longer. Call us today to make an appointment for a free inspection and estimate.