You know that feeling you have when you install fresh granite countertops in your home? They’re brand new, they’re sparkling and they look absolutely glorious.
So how come your granite doesn’t shine like it used to? When did all that hard-to-remove dirt start to appear? And how can you get rid of those visible scratches? First things first - call the team at COIT stone cleaning Reno.
Benefits of Letting COIT Stone Cleaning Reno Treat Your Surfaces
- We’ll remove wax and oils from your stone surfaces using professional equipment.
- Through an intensive and detailed honing and polishing process, we can remove visible scratches that you simply can’t get rid of without professional equipment.
- By applying a protective sealer, we can prevent future damage.
- From your patio to your kitchen to your bathroom, we can treat any kind of stone surface, anywhere in your home.
- If your stone is cracked or broken, we can fix that!
- From slate to terrazzo to travertine, granite and marble cleaning, we can treat all kinds of material.
Our Technicians Are IICRC Certified
We also happily let our customers know that we are in fact certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), as this organization is very well-respected in the professional cleaning world.
The IICRC sets forth a set of best practices and detailed guidelines that professional cleaning companies follow to deliver the most effective services possible to their customers. By investing in their training and certification program, we can make sure our technicians who work in your home are professionally trained by the nation’s authority on home cleaning.
The courses our technicians take help them deep dive into all aspects of professional stone cleaning. They learn how to treat all types of stone, as well as how to apply the latest and greatest cleaning techniques to remove as much dirt and bacteria as possible.
Why Trust COIT Natural Stone Cleaners?
In addition to being the best of the best when it comes to removing dirt and bacteria from your home’s stone surfaces, COIT is a company that offers all of our customers something that not every cleaning company stands by: a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you choose to spend money on COIT’s services, we choose to invest that right back into your happiness.
- If you’re not 100% happy with the results, we’ll offer a free re-cleaning to make sure we get it right.
- If the second cleaning doesn’t leave your granite looking nothing short of spectacular, we’ll refund the cost of the services.
- Should we accidentally damage any item in your home while cleaning, we’ll repair the item at no cost to you.
- If repair isn’t a feasible option, we’ll rectify the situation – we’ll gladly give you a cash credit that you can use toward purchasing a replacement.
Ready to hand over your granite cleaning to the experts? Give COIT Reno a call today to speak to a representative. We’ll help you set up an appointment so you can get a free written estimate.