If your wood floors are scuffed and scratched or are looking dull, bring them back to life with our services! With the help of COIT Wood Floor Cleaning Oakland, rejuvenating your wood floors is as easily said as done. Get rid of ground-in dust and dirt and walk barefoot across your floors again! Our impressive 5-step cleaning process removes oil, dirt, and dust on both the surface and deep within your flooring. First, our trained technicians apply a safe, nontoxic solution to your wood floors. Next, your flooring receives a thorough hand cleaning with a microfiber cloth and a scrubbing. Afterwards, a topcoat and buffing will make your floors shine like never before. No sticky residue. No streaks. No slimy layer of film left behind to stick to your feet. Our professional, deep cleaning, wood care services extend the life of your floors while restoring them to their original sheen. Invest in the services of Wood Floor Cleaning Oakland. Your satisfaction is our guarantee.
- Just like carpet, over time, the wood floors in your home can accumulate dirt and dust that's both visible and invisible to the eye. When you invest in COIT's professional, deep cleaning wood care services, not only will this dirt and oil be removed; you'll also be extending the life of your wood floors for the long-term.
- COIT Wood Floor Care goes beyond simple surface cleaning using a 5-step cleaning process. Our technicians will remove debris, scrub with a solution, hand clean, scrub again and apply a top coat that's either a gloss or satin finish, depending on your preference.
- COIT's cleaning equipment takes the household mop to a whole new level. Using a cylindrical motion, our state-of-the-art cleaning tools will lift tough dirt and oil that's on top and below the surface of your wood floors.
- For areas that are difficult for professional tools to reach, our technicians will employ hand-cleaning, using a microfiber cloth. Hand-scrubbing is a crucial part of the process that ensures your floors get the most thorough treatment possible.
- Once the top coat is applied, your floors will be left with a streak-free shine that no ordinary house cleaning can produce. And don't worry about any sticky leftover residue; our technicians will make sure there is no film left behind - only shiny, rejuvenated wood floors.