If you search the Internet for tips on how to clean wood floors, you’ll find all kinds of do-it-yourself methods to guide you. While these methods will remove some of the dirt, they pale in comparison to the capabilities of professional, industrial-strength wood floor equipment. That’s where Coit wood floor cleaning San Francisco can provide this in depth cleaning power.
Thanks to a 5-step cleaning process that utilizes this commercial-grade equipment, your wood floors will experience a new level of clean that goes way beyond any household mop or cleaning solution.
Step-by-step, we’ll restore and revive your wood floors:
- We’ll start by removing any debris.
- Next, we’ll scrub!
- Then we’ll perform a detailed hand cleaning.
- This is followed by a second scrub.
- Finally, we’ll apply a top coat.
Each of these steps is designed to aggressively attack dirt that’s not only on the surface of your wood floors, but also embedded deep within the floor boards.
Coit Wood Floor Cleaning San Francisco Completely Rejuvenates Wood Floors
- Coit’s professional wood floor care treatment gets rid of dirt, dust, stains, scratches and all kinds of damage; our treatment will greatly improve the way your wood floors look – we guarantee it.
- Investing in a deep cleaning treatment every 24 months will restore the original shine your wood floors had when they were brand new.
- When we’ve completed our in depth cleaning treatment, our San Francisco technicians will ask you whether you’d like us to conclude with a high gloss finish or a satin finish; the choice is yours based on the look you prefer.
- Instead of paying a fortune to replace wood floors that have been neglected over the years, why not invest in regular professional maintenance to help them look better and last significantly longer?
Coit is a Wood Floor Cleaner Company that Guarantees 100% Satisfaction
Each wood floor cleaning service you invest in with Coit San Francisco is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means what it sounds like; if you don’t like the way your wood floors look when we’re finished cleaning, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
- We’ll reclean them at no extra charge, right away.
- We’ll refund the service price if you’re not happy with the recleaning.
- We’ll repair any items if anything is accidentally broken while we’re working.
- We’ll rectify any repair issues if fixing them isn’t possible by giving you an equivalent cash credit you can use to buy a replacement.
Ready for clean wood floors that not only look their best, but last longer over time following a deep cleaning? Call Coit San Francisco today to make an appointment and learn more.