Many Colorado Springs homeowners love natural wood floors because give homes a look of beauty and elegance. While wood floors are generally quite simple to maintain, they can loose their inherent shine and become dull due to dirt, wear, neglect, or merely the passage of time. COIT Colorado Springs offers wood floor care that can bring back the beautiful shine and extend the life of wood floors. Once our team members have cleaned your wood floors, they will be sparkling clean and gleaming.
When you call COIT Colorado Springs, we’ll gather some preliminary information like:
- What rooms do you want to have cleaned?
- What is the size of the rooms/areas to be cleaned (rough estimates are fine)?
- What is the species of hardwood flooring? Is it maple, white oak, mahogany, walnut, red oak?
COIT Colorado Springs will help you schedule a convenient time for us to come inspect your wood floors. We can usually perform the wood floor cleaning service the very same day.
What does COIT Colorado Springs’ hardwood floor cleaning service include?
First, we will inspect your hardwood floor and determine the materials and stain level. If there is furniture on the hardwood floor to be cleaned, COIT Colorado Springs technicians carefully move it out of the room. Then our team members will use powerful commercial vacuums to remove dirt and debris from the hardwood floor. COIT Colorado Springs’s hardwood floor cleaning equipment uses a cylindrical action to agitate and loosen embedded dirt and residue with damaging the wood grain. Our equipment uses squeegees to thoroughly remove the cleaning solution and leave your wood floors dry. COIT Colorado Springs technicians will then hand clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners with microfiber cloths to capture any remaining dirt or debris. Then the scrubbing process is repeated a second time to ensure your floor is absolutely clean and free of any dirt or residue. After the hardwood floor is clean, you can choose from either a glossy or satin finish to protect your hardwood floors while leaving them with a streak-free shine. The final finish is the topcoat, which gives your hardwood floors a gleaming and residue free appearance, without sanding.
The benefits of getting your wood floor professionally cleaned by COIT Colorado Springs:
- Our cleaning services significantly improve the look of your hardwood floors
- COIT Colorado Springs restores the original shine to hardwood floors
- A COIT Colorado Springs professional cleaning can save you a lot of money compared to the expense of replacing a wood floor.
- COIT Colorado Springs can finish the floor with either a satin or high gloss finish- your choice!
In between expert cleanings, here are our rules for cleaning wood floors:
- Avoid scratching the floor when cleaning: use a soft broom or vacuum with a bare floor attachment
- Sweep or vacuum regularly to avoid build up
- Do not allow messes to linger, immediately wipe up all spills with a dry towel
- Put felt adhesive strips on chair and table legs to prevent floor damage
- Do not use oil soaps because they cause build up and leave a dulling residue.
- Water and moisture is the enemy of wood floors. Don’t soak floors when cleaning, it is better to use a lightly damp sponge
- Sunlight discolors and fades hardwood floors, use curtains to protect wood floors from UV rays
Regular cleanings and following proper wood floor care guidelines will allow hardwood floors can last a lifetime.
Why Choose COIT Colorado Springs Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
COIT Colorado Springs has the highest standards and is committed providing the wood floor cleaning Colorado Springs residents can depend on. Having been in business for since 1950, COIT has the wood floor cleaning and restoration experience to tackle any tough job. COIT Colorado Springs offers a satisfaction guarantee because we want you to be 100% happy with our services. We are so dedicated to your service satisfaction that if you are not pleased with your wood floor cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING your home’s hardwood floor. If you are not happy after the second hardwood floor cleaning, COIT Colorado Springs will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the floor cleaning service. If our team members caused any damage while cleaning, COIT Colorado Springs will:
- REPAIR whatever damages with no expense to you. If the damages cannot be fixed, COIT Colorado Springs will:
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future service upon payment for the original hardwood floor cleaning services.