Many homeowners love natural wood floors because give homes a look of beauty and elegance. While wood floors are generally fairly easy to maintain, they can loose the natural shine and become dull due to dirt, wear, neglect, or merely the passage of time. COIT Denver offers wood floor care that can bring back the beautiful shine and extend the life of wood floors. Once our technicians have cleaned your wood floors, they will be sparkling clean and gleaming.
When you call us, we’ll gather some preliminary information like:
- What rooms would you like cleaned?
- What is the approximate size of the rooms/areas to be cleaned?
- What is the type of woodflooring? Is it white oak, walnut, red oak?
We’ll be happy to schedule a time convenient for you for us to come inspect your wood floors. If it works for you, our team members can perform the wood floor cleaning service the very same day.
What does COIT Denver’s woodfloor cleaning service include?
Our team members will inspect your woodfloor and determine the materials and stain level. If there is furniture on the woodfloor to be cleaned, COIT Denver technicians carefully move it out of the room. Then, they will use powerful commercial vacuums to remove dirt and debris from the woodfloor. COIT Denver’s woodfloor cleaning equipment uses a cylindrical action to agitate and loosen embedded dirt and residue with damaging the wood grain. Squeegees in our equipment thoroughly remove the cleaning solution to leave your wood floors dry. COIT Denver technicians will then hand clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners with microfiber cloths to capture any remaining dirt or debris. Then they repeat the scrubbing process a second time to ensure your floor is absolutely clean and free of any dirt or residue. After the wood floor is clean, you can choose either a gloss or satin finish to protect your woodfloors and give them a streak-free shine. The top coat finish leaves your woodfloors gleaming and residue free, without sanding.
The benefits of getting your wood floor professionally cleaned by COIT Denver:
- Significantly improves the look of your woodfloors
- Restores the original shine to woodfloors
- A COIT professional cleaning can save you a lot of money compared to the expense of replacing a wood floor.
- COIT Denver can finish the floor with either a satin or high gloss finish- your choice!
Between professional cleanings, here are our tips for cleaning wood floors:
- Sweep with a soft broom or vacuum with a bare floor attachment to regularly clean dust from floors
- Immediately wipe up all spills with a dry towel
- Area rugs can be helpful to cover high traffic spots, preventing uneven wear
- Put felt adhesive on furniture legs to prevent floor damage
- Oil soaps cause build up and leave a dulling residue. Don’t use them to clean wood floors
- Excessive moisture is the enemy of wood floors. When cleaning, use as little water as possible
- Sunlight can discolor and fade floors, use curtains to protect wood floors from damaging UV rays
With the regular cleanings and following proper wood floor care guidelines, woodfloors can last a lifetime.
Why Choose COIT Denver Wood Floor Cleaning Services?
COIT Denver has the highest standards and is committed providing the wood floor cleaning Denver residents can depend on. Having been in business for since 1950, COIT has the cleaning and restoration experience to tackle any tough job. COIT Denver offers a satisfaction guarantee because we want you to be 100% happy with our services. We are so committed to your service satisfaction that if you are not pleased with your wood floor cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the wood floor. If you are not happy after the second wood floor cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the wood floor cleaning. If our team members caused any damage while cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REPAIR the damages with no expense to you. If the damages cannot be fixed, COIT Denver will:
- RECTIFY the situation by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Denver service upon payment for the original woodfloor cleaning services.