Chip crumbs, ice cream drips, wine mishaps, and naughty pets can make a once crisp, clean couch look worn and grimy. If you have given up hope of saving your stained sofa, do not throw in the towel just yet! Many Seattle residents have found that COIT’s professional upholstery cleaning services can restore their furniture. While the cleaning sometimes seems almost miraculous, furniture cleaning is not magical. COUT has been in the cleaning business since 1950 and has the powerful equipment and cleaning know-how that deep cleans your upholstered furniture Home cleaning methods cannot come close to results of a professional COIT upholstery cleaning.
COIT’s Furniture Cleaning Steps, the Upholstery Cleaning Seattle Loves
- Forget renting clunky machines or moving furniture. COIT will do all the work for you. Our friendly upholstery cleaners will inspect your furniture, determine fabric type, and note any stains. We’ll also give you a written quote.
- We’ll begin your furniture cleaning with a thorough vacuuming to remove as much dust and debris as possible. Our truck mounted vacuums are much more powerful then home
- Next our technicians will treat any spots or stains, including any pet stains.
- We’ll then deep clean your upholstered furniture using the ultra effective and powerful hot-water extraction method. To get rid of dust mites, odors, deep stains and irritates, hot water extraction just cannot be beat.
- Our powerful vacuums extract the cleaning water from your furniture to leave your upholstery as dry as possible.
Benefits of a COIT Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- We clean all sorts of upholstery fabrics, from twill to microfiber, synthetic or natural. We promise to get your upholstery very clean without any damage.
- Tired of musty or unpleasant smells? COIT Upholstery Cleaners Seattle get rid of unpleasant odors, including pet odors.
- Stay goodbye to embarrassing stains and unsightly spots
- COIT’s optional fabric protector COITGard protects from future stains
- Need upholstery repair? We offer optional repair services.
Do you have an asthma or allergy sufferer in your household? A COIT furniture cleaning improves indoor air quality by getting rid of the allergens and irritants like smoke particles, dust, dust mites, dander, and pollens that accumulate in upholstered furniture.
COIT is Seattle’s Pick for IICRC Certified Upholstery Cleaning
COIT’s Seattle location always follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC) procedures for upholstery cleaning. We follow these high standards so that you have peace of mind and can be sure that your upholstered furniture will receive a deep cleaning without any damaging to your furniture’s fabric. The IICRC is an not a COIT affiliated company, but rather a neutral third party non-profit that sets best practices for upholstery cleaning services, as well as other home cleaning procedures.
Choose COIT! We are Seattle’s Best Upholstery Cleaners
At COIT, our goal is to provide the upholstery cleaning Seattle residents need to maintain their favorite furniture. In addition to friendly, timely service, we guarantee that our Seattle customers will be thrilled with their clean furniture after experiencing the COIT upholstery cleaning services. COIT guarantees that you’ll be happy or we’ll perform a second cleaning. We even go the extra step of promising a refund if you are dissatisfied. We promise to treat your upholstered furniture and your home with respect and care.
- Reclean- COIT guarantees that you’ll be happy or we’ll perform a second cleaning.
- Refund- We even go the extra step of promising a refund if you are dissatisfied.
- Repair- We promise to treat your upholstered furniture and your home with respect and care and perform a repair on anything that accidentally breaks or becomes damaged.
- Rectify- Can’t repair the items? We’ll give you a cash credit.
Call COIT Seattle today at 425-481-9505 for a free on site estimate!