Looking for professional upholstery cleaners to give your home’s furniture a much needed pick-me-up? Instead of spending a few hours trying to remove old and new stains from your couches and chairs, why not give the professional at Coit upholstery cleaning San Francisco a call?
Our San Francisco team goes way beyond spot cleaning when you work with us. We remind you why it’s so important to get your upholstery cleaned regularly through providing excellent results that not only make your furniture look better – we also make your home a much healthier place to live.
Over time, upholstery accumulates dirt that you can see, but also microscopic bacteria that you can’t see. If it’s not properly extracted using powerful commercial grade equipment, every time you relax on your couches or chairs, you’ll breathe it in.
By calling on your Coit San Francisco team, after just one cleaning treatment your upholstery will be fresh, clean and healthy.
Coit Upholstery Cleaning San Francisco Guarantees the Following Services
- Coit’s team of furniture cleaning experts has extensive experience working with all kinds of upholstery; no fabric is too difficult for us to handle.
- Our upholstery cleaners will get rid of stains on top of and below the surface, while simultaneously getting rid of any odors within your home’s upholstery.
- Depending on the type of fabric covering your couches, chairs or ottomans, we’ll design a custom cleaning method to produce the best results.
- If you happen to have cats or dogs that leave a few marks behind on your furniture, not to worry – our San Francisco team also specializes in removing pet stains and any accompanying odors.
- Using COITGard fabric protector, our technicians can add a layer of protection on the surface of your upholstery between professional cleanings (recommended every 12 to 18 months).
- And if you need more than cleaning in the form of reupholstering, be sure to ask our San Francisco team about these services.
Coit’s Furniture Cleaning Team is IICRC Certified to Clean Your Upholstery
Whenever we perform any of our upholstery cleaning services, you can be sure that the work we do falls in line with the recommendations of the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
This global non-profit organization trains and certifies professional cleaning companies like Coit San Francisco to ensure we’re up to date on the safest and most effective upholstery cleaning methods available. By taking hands-on training courses and passing certification exams, our San Francisco technicians can bring their A game to every single upholstery cleaning service.
Coit’s Upholstery Cleaning Services are 100% Guaranteed to Be Effective
And here’s what our A game looks like in writing:
If your upholstery doesn’t look how you want it to look when we’re finished, let us know so we can reclean it immediately, at no extra charge.
Should the recleaning not make much of a difference in how you feel, we’ll go ahead and issue you a full refund for the cost of the service.
If one of our San Francisco technicians accidentally causes damage to any items in your home while cleaning your upholstery, we’ll take care of 100% of the repairs.
And if repair isn’t possible, we’ll rectify the issue for you by giving you an equivalent cash credit so you can replace it.
Give Coit San Francisco a call today to give your upholstery the deepest clean possible to create an even healthier home!