Natural stones such as marble and granite remain a perennially popular choice among homeowners. The natural beauty of stone lends a timeless elegance to any home. COIT Denver technicians are adept at caring for solid stone as well as stone tiles both indoors and outdoors. Whether you are looking for marble cleaning for a countertop or would like to clean outdoor travertine tiles, COIT Denver has you covered.
Though many types of stone are stain and scratch resistant, all types of stone will eventually need some care to continue looking as beautiful as the day it was installed. Even sturdy granite can need special cleaning to look its best. COIT Denver’s safe and effective stone cleaning process will give your natural stone the care it deserves.
When you make an appointment, our team members will arrive at your home and complete a detailed in-home inspection of your home's stone surfaces and create a custom cleaning plan for your stone.
What are the benefits of COIT Denver’s Natural Stone Cleaning Services?
- Removes built up oils and waxes that dull natural stones
- We use diamond pads to hone, polish, and restore damaged surfaces to their original beauty
- COIT Denver technicians will apply sealant to protect against future damage and stains
- We work on any stone surface: indoor, outdoors, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
- We can even repair broken or cracked stone
COIT Stone Cleaning Denver cleans all types of stones including:
Do you have stone tile? We can provide grout cleaning and sealing for natural stone tiles.
To keep your stone looking beautiful between cleanings, follow these three steps:
- Spills- be sure to wipe up any spills or splashes quickly to prevent stains. Be especially vigilant with any spills form acidic substances like mustard or salad dressing
- Cutting Boards- knives on countertops cause scratches and wear, always use cutting boards to protect countertops
- Stone Specific Cleaners- do not break out the bleach! Be sure to exclusively use recommended natural stone specific cleaners
COIT Denver- IICRC Accredited for Natural Stone Cleaning
We have the highest standards and are committed providing the stone cleaning Denver residents can depend on. COIT Denver is IICRC accredited for natural stone cleaning and always follow the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) methods and recommendations for natural stone cleaning. The IICRC is an independent, third party certification board, which sets standards and best practices for the cleaning and restoration industry.
Why Choose COIT Denver Natural Stone Cleaning?
COIT has been in the cleaning business for over 64 years; we have the cleaning and restoration experience to tackle any natural stone job, big or small. Whether looking for granite cleaning or marble polishing, Denver homeowners call on us first! Because COIT Denver’s first priority is your satisfaction, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All of our team members are so dedicated to your satisfaction that if you are not thrilled with your natural stone cleaning we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the natural stone surface. If you are not happy after the next stone cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REFUND the fee you paid for the natural stone cleaning. If our technicians caused any damages during cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REPAIR the damaged items with no out of pocket cost to you. If the damages cannot be repaired, COIT Denver will:
- RECTIFY the damages by crediting you with the item's present actual cash value* toward a future COIT Denver service upon payment for the stone cleaning services.