When you invest money in high quality stone surfaces in your home, you’d like them to be in the best condition possible, right? It’s no fun having granite, marble, travertine or any kind of stone surface that doesn’t look its best. That’s where COIT stone cleaning Saint Paul can lend a helping hand.
We know, for example, how to clean granite countertops in such a way that extracts dirt from beyond the surface of the stone to bring back its natural shine. Using an intensive process that involves preparing, pre-sealing, honing, polishing and sealing your stone, we’re able to bring out the best in dirty or damaged stone in just one treatment.
Here’s What You Can Expect from COIT Stone Cleaning Saint Paul
- We’ll get rid of built up oil and wax that tends to stick itself to stone surfaces; once removed, the natural beauty of your stone will quickly return.
- Our Saint Paul technicians will use diamond pads to hone and polish tough scratches and damaged areas.
- Using professional sealers, you can feel good that each surface will experience less deterioration between professional cleanings, which we recommend once every 24 months.
- We’ll treat natural stone that’s located anywhere in your home, whether it be your kitchen, your bathroom or your outdoor space, we have you covered.
- If the stone in your home is broken or cracked in any way, our experienced Saint Paul team is happy to restore it for you, in addition to deep cleaning.
- From granite to marble to Saltillo, travertine and more, COIT can professionally handle any type of stone and deliver the best results.
We’re IICRC Certified for Marble Cleaning, Granite Cleaning & More
And we’re formally trained so we know exactly how to achieve these results when we work on your home’s natural stone. Thanks to the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification – COIT Saint Paul has access to interactive training courses and certification exams that help our technicians maintain the sharpest stone cleaning skills.
Once our technicians complete the course and pass the related exam, we can confidently say they’ve been trained by the most well-respected professional cleaning organization that operates in over 25 countries – the IICRC.
Instead of Cleaning Granite Countertops Yourself, Rely on COIT Saint Paul
In addition to being closely connected to the IICRC to develop your technicians’ expertise, COIT Saint Paul also offers customers like you the added benefits of a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
This means what it sounds like; you, the customer, have to be 100% satisfied with the outcome of our service, or you don’t pay!
- If you don’t like what you see when you look at your natural stone, let us know so we can reclean it for you, right away.
- If the recleaning isn’t good enough, we’ll issue you a full refund.
- And if we accidentally damage an item in your home, we’ll repair it ASAP.
- If repair isn’t in the cards for that particular item, we’ll give you a cash credit that will let you buy a replacement to rectify the issue.
Ensure your home’s natural stone is in great condition so it looks great and lasts as long as possible.
Call COIT Saint Paul today!
We also offer natural stone cleaning in Minneapolis.