How are your couches and chairs holding up? Do they look their best? If you’re missing the way they used to look and feel when you first got them, why not give Coit upholstery cleaning Saint Paul a call?
Our Saint Paul team of experienced technicians offers superior furniture cleaning you can count on to not only make sure your pieces look a lot better; our treatments also make sure furniture is free from stains, dirt and other contaminants that hide below the surface of upholstery and negatively affect your health.
Thanks to heavy duty equipment that only professional cleaning companies use, we’re able to dig deep within the fabric of your furniture, vacuuming out microscopic bacteria that you sit on every day! Furthermore, our specialized cleaning solution will give your couches, chairs and ottomans the deepest clean they can possibly receive.
Coit Upholstery Cleaning Saint Paul Delivers these Hands-On Services
- When you invest in our upholstery cleaning services, you can expect to work with a group of technicians that have expertise working with difficult furniture fabrics.
- We’ll get rid of even the toughest stains on your couches, chairs or ottomans, while simultaneously leaving each piece smelling fresh and clean.
- Depending on the specific type of fabric covering your furniture, our Saint Paul technicians will tailor our cleaning method to ensure we not only produce results, but also protect the fabric.
- Between cleanings, every 12 to 18 months, COITGard fabric protector can create a type of surface protection.
- Our team of upholstery cleaners is also skilled at reupholstering furniture, should you need this service as well – just ask us!
Our Furniture Cleaning Team is Well-Trained & Certified by the IICRC
You can also ask us about our formal training and certification. We’re actually well connected to the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
Our Saint Paul technicians enroll in and complete their hands-on training courses to develop and improve their upholstery cleaning skills. Furthermore, each technician takes related certification exams to ensure they’re completely clear on the best ways to extract the most bacteria from your couches and chairs.
Our Saint Paul Team of Upholstery Cleaners Ensures 100% Customer Satisfaction
Whenever we’re extracting bacteria from your furniture, we’re doing our best work; however, if for some reason you aren’t absolutely thrilled with the results of our deep cleaning treatment, we encourage you to let us know right away.
It’s all part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which comes in the form of the 4 Rs.
- We’ll reclean your couch, chair or ottoman if you don’t like the way it looks – and we don’t charge you a dime for the extra round of cleaning.
- We’ll refund the cost of the service if the additional cleaning doesn’t make a difference in your feelings about the results.
- Should any item surrounding your furniture experience accidental damage while our Saint Paul team is in your home, we’ll repair it for you.
- And if repair isn’t possible, we’ll be sure to rectify the issue by giving you a cash credit that will let you buy a replacement.
Give Coit Saint Paul a call today to schedule an appointment for a free inspection and estimate!
We also offer upholstery cleaning services in Minneapolis.