Tired of looking at tile and grout lines that are full of stains and discoloration that won’t seem to fade? Even after vigorous scrubbing, it’s often difficult to get rid of grease stains that just don’t quit. That’s where the team at COIT tile and grout cleaning Albuquerque can help.
Thanks to a professional tile and grout cleaning machine that uses a specialized heated solution and a high pressure rinse, COIT takes cleaning tile grout to the highest level. Our professional machinery will actually dig deep into the pores of your tile and grout, clearing out blockages and restoring color and shine where grease and grime have taken over.
Reasons to Invest in COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Albuquerque
- If you’d rather do anything else other than scrub tile and grout on your hands and knees, you’re in luck - Coit grout cleaners will do the work for you.
- Using a powerful grout cleaning machine, mildew, bacteria and mold will be blasted away in a matter of seconds.
- From patios to bathrooms to kitchens, our Albuquerque technicians can address and get rid of grease and grime in any part of your home where you have tile and grout.
- Instead of replacing your tile and grout when it’s at the point of no return, consider investing in Coit’s professional cleaning services every 12 months to maintain its condition over time.
- If you’re interested in learning more about how COITColorSeal can give your grout lines a whole new look and feel, ask our technicians to give you more detail about your options.
COIT Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Works in Conjunction with the IICRC
Whether we’re applying COITColorSeal or applying a high pressure rinse to blast dirty grout lines, we’re doing so following the guidelines put forth by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
“The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. In partnership with regional and international trade associates, the IICRC serves more than 25 countries with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.”
By following the lead of the IICRC, we can ensure we are cleaning our customers’ tile and grout in the safest, most effective way possible, every time.
COIT Grout Cleaning Albuquerque is Known for Offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to Ensure Results
Every time you look for a service provider to work in your home, it’s difficult to know who to trust with your investment, right? That’s why Coit takes the doubt out of the equation by offering our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you’re not wholeheartedly satisfied with how your tile and grout looks when we’re finished with our service, let us know so we can reclean it right away, at no additional cost.
- Should the recleaning not make a difference in how you feel, we’ll go ahead and refund the entire cost of the service.
- If something gets broken by mistake while we’re deep cleaning, we’ll take responsibility for all repairs.
- If repair isn’t a route you’d like us to take to fix the item, let us know so we can rectify the issue by giving you an equivalent cash credit to help you buy a replacement.
So there you have it – a few solid reasons to trust your investment in COIT’s tile and grout cleaning services in Albuquerque. Call us at 505-332-2648!