How are your couches and chairs looking these days? Do they feel super comfortable, but look a little on the dirty side? Or maybe they look great, but you haven’t had them deep cleaned in years. Whatever the condition, you can rely on the professional services of Coit upholstery cleaning Houston to get your couches and chairs in the best shape they can be.
On the surface of upholstery, it’s often easy to see if stains have made their way into your couch’s or chair’s fabric. Depending on the color and pattern, you may be able to hide certain surface stains; however, leaving stains to settle into fabric will wear down your upholstery over time. Furthermore, it’s not healthy to relax on couches and chairs that have accumulated dirt that’s soaked below the surface.
When you hire our professional team of technicians at Coit Houston to deep clean your home’s furniture, you’re investing in the deepest clean possible – and you’re investing in improving the overall health of your home. We’ll remove stains and bacteria using commercial-grade vacuum technology that deeply penetrates below the surface material. What’s left is clean, healthy upholstery that not only looks better, but emits air that’s cleaner and healthier to breathe on a daily basis.
Here’s What to Expect from the Team at Coit Upholstery Cleaning Houston
- Coit upholstery cleaners has no problem tackling all kinds of fabrics when it comes to professional furniture cleaning.
- With every single service, we’ll use heavy duty cleaning equipment to eliminate stains and get rid of any lingering odors.
- Based on the type of fabric covering your home’s couches, chairs, ottomans or any other pieces, we’ll use the best cleaning method to get the most desirable results.
- If you’re worried about pet stains and pet odor, our Houston team of upholstery cleaners knows exactly how to eliminate these in one treatment.
- Thanks to COITGard fabric protector, we can add a topical layer of protection to your furniture following each deep cleaning, which we recommend every 12 to 18 months.
- In most of our locations, we can also offer you reupholster services to keep your furniture looking in the best condition possible.
Coit Technicians – & Our Professional Furniture Cleaning Methods – Are Certified by the IICRC
Keeping your furniture in the best condition possible is the overall goal of the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This global non-profit works on behalf of consumers like you who spend hard-earned money on professional cleaning services.
By offering interactive training courses and associated certification exams to test Coit technicians’ knowledge and skills, the IICRC ensures the professional cleaning industry is full of companies like Coit who not only know what they’re doing, but are conscious of keeping customers satisfied, every time.
Coit Houston’s Upholstery Cleaning Services Are Guaranteed to Leave You Satisfied – or You Don’t Pay!
- Yes, you read that correctly! If you don’t like the way your upholstery looks, feels or smells when we’re finished with our deep cleaning treatment, you simply won’t have to pay for our service.
- Not thrilled with the results the first time around? No problem. We’ll reclean your upholstery right away, at no extra charge.
- Not particularly impressed with the free round of recleaning? Let us know so we can issue you a full refund.
- Wondering what happens if a Coit Houston technician accidentally breaks an item in your home while he or she works? We’ll always take care of all associated repairs so you don’t have to worry.
- And if we can’t repair it for whatever reason, we’ll rectify the issue by presenting you with a cash credit that’s equal to the value of the item; that way you can purchase a replacement at no cost to you.
Ready to liven up your home and improve your home’s health with an investment in professional upholstery cleaning? Give Coit Houston a call today.