Restoration Project Manager in Fort Lauderdale
- Good writing skills and have an attention to detail.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
- Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
- Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Must have clean criminal background (no felony convictions).
- Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
- IICRC Certification.
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
- Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection.
- Knowledge of Xactimate estimating software.
Responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence. Duties include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying per the IICRC.
Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial clients.
The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory.
- Markets to appropriate sources of business.
- Determines feasibility of work, based on insurance coverage and nature of damage.
- Establish initial scope of work, confirms with insured/adjuster and arranges access.
- Determine need for sub-contractors and communicate with insured/adjuster.
- Field customer questions and concerns.
- Follow claim through from initial call to AR. - Invoice projects of all varieties including but not limited to Fire, Water and Mold.
- AR collections on own jobs.