Inside sales (Business Development Manager) in Fort Lauderdale
The Inside Sales position is responsible for developing new business and leveraging marketing activities to drive sales of Commercial Cleaning and Emergency Restoration Services. Major duties include developing a lead pipeline and tracking and meeting progress towards sales goals.
· Proactively reach out (via phone and email) to sales leads generated from marketing activities such as conferences and trade shows and purchased customer lists
· Prospect for new business using online platforms ( such as LinkedIn)
· Build a solid inside sales/lead generation that exceeds sales goals
· Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
· Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (HubSpot). Provide data quality checks weekly.
· Follow up on previous Inside Sales activities
· Ensure all “callbacks” and customer follow ups are completed in a timely manner
· Coordinate with field sales team to transition leads that require in-person meeting or on-site visit
· Proactively reaches out to internal subject matter experts and works cross functionally to meet customer needs and increase knowledge of sales, pricing, and product
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive use of the telephone, computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. Also, requires using various office equipment. At times the position will require extensive sitting, whether that is in an office setting or while traveling to corporate divisions or franchises.
At times the position may be physically demanding, requiring long periods of standing at conferences or workshops. There may be situations where the position requires some lifting and moving of boxes and/or materials (up to 20 pounds).
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the supervisor