Between dusting, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, and scrubbing the bathroom, you probably spend a lot of time maintaining a clean and healthy home. Unfortunately, big jobs have a way of being forgotten. What about your home’s drapes and blinds? When were they last cleaned? If you see dust could each time you move your drapes, it has probably been too long. And running the duster over blind once a week is not a sufficient clean. Call the professional cleaning team at COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Seattle. COIT specializes in cleaning and restoring window treatments; it is the COIT signature service.
COIT’s Easy Drape and Blind Cleaning Process- Seattle Residents Love it!
- Our friendly and efficient cleaning team members will come t your home, carefully take your drapes and/or blind down and transport your window treatments to our dedicated cleaning facility.
- We’ll begin your cleaning by carefully vacuuming your blinds and drapes with our powerful vacuums to remove as must dirt as possible.
- COIT’s proprietary drapery cleaning process will deep clean your drapes and extract accumulated smoke, dirt, dust mites and other built up irritants and allergens.
- Now that your home’s window treatments are clean, dry and fresh, we’ll return them back to your home. Our technicians will carefully hang the window treatments, ensuring even hems, perfect pleats, and straight, clean blinds. You’ll be thrilled with your clean window treatments.
What are the Benefits of a COIT Seattle Drapery and Blind Cleaning?
- Put down the keys! You won’t be driving all over town because COIT provides free window treatment pickup and return.
- Don’t worry about dealing with ladders and dusty drapes and blinds. Our full-service window treatment cleaning includes taking the drapes and blinds down and hanging them back up.
- Less wheezing and sneezing for you and your household. Did you know that drapes and the blind can harbor irritants and allergens like dust, dust mites, and smoke particles? Your newly clean drapes and blinds give you improved indoor air quality.
- COIT also offers optional flame retardant treatments for drapes for fire safety.
- Don’t worry about shrinking or damage. Your drapes will be returned with even hems, perfect pleats, and no shrinking.
- If you need a hem fixed, we offer optional repair and hemming services
- COIT cleans all sorts of blinds and shades in addition to curtains
- Extend the life of your home’s window treatments by having them professionally cleaned every two years
COIT performs safe and effective drapery cleaning for Seattle customer’s most valued fabrics.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning is Seattle’s Favorite Choice
Drapery and blind cleaning is COIT’s signature service; our company literally invented the process! We’ve been performing expert drapery and blind cleaning since 1950! Our dedicated workers provide drapery, and blind cleaning Seattle residents trust to restore their window treatments. We back up our work with a promise to perform a second blind or drapery cleaning if you are not 100% satisfied. We’ll even give you a refund if you are still displeased. We take the greatest care when cleaning your window treatments and promise not to damage them in any way.
- Reclean- We back up our work with a promise to perform a second blind or drapery cleaning if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Refund- We’ll even give you a refund if you are still displeased.
- Repair- We take the greatest care when cleaning your window treatments and promise not to damage them in any way. Should something unfortunate happen, we’ll perform a repair.
- Rectify- If a repair is impossible, we’ll make it right with a cash credit.
Call COIT Seattle today at 425-481-9505 for a free on site estimate!