Do you have drapes, shutters, valences, roller shades or any other kind of window treatments that need cleaning? With so much to do and what seems like so little time, why not hire a professional cleaning company to complete the job quickly and efficiently?
You can call on COIT drapery and blind cleaning Omaha to remove dirt, dust, stains and any unpleasant odors from your window treatments that you’d rather do without.
Benefits of Working with COIT Drapery Cleaning Omaha
- When you hire COIT to clean your drapery and blinds, you can rest assured that you’re putting trust in the world’s most experienced cleaning company (we’ve also been around for the longest)!
- In addition to deep cleaning, our technicians offer free takedown and reinstallation.
- You can expect even hems and parallel pleats.
- If you need any kind of drapery, blind or shutter repair, this is an additional service that we also provide to customers.
- To protect against fire damage, we provide a flame-proofing service as well for those who are interested in preventative measures.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Omaha Invented the Cleaning Process
Our technicians have developed expertise performing these types of services through hands-on training that COIT has developed.
Whenever we perform one of these services on your window treatments, we go beyond household vacuuming and dusting that you can do on your own. COIT technicians use powerful, commercial-grade equipment that digs deep below the surface of the drapes to extract allergens, stains and unpleasant odors.
Feel Confident about Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with COIT Blind Cleaning
If there’s one thing that separates COIT from the rest of the cleaning companies out there, it’s our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
As a customer, yours is the opinion that matters most to us. Instead of just putting out empty promises, we actually back these promises up through this reliable guarantee.
So what does this guarantee look like when it’s put into practice during one of our cleaning services?
- Reclean – whenever COIT deep cleans your drapery and blinds, we stand by our promise to reclean them right away if you’re not happy with the result.
- Refund – if we reclean them for you and you still don’t like what you see, let us know and we’ll issue you a full refund.
- Repair – if a COIT technician accidentally damages an item in your home while he or she is cleaning, we take full responsibility for the cost of the repairs – no ifs, ands or buts about it.
- Rectify – should the item be damaged to the point where it can’t be properly repaired, we’ll fix the situation by giving you a full cash credit that allows you to buy a new item to replace it.
With COIT, the risk of investing in our professional cleaning services is minimal. When you pay for a drapery and blind cleaning service, we assure you, through decades of experience, that we’ll put your needs first.
Make the call and speak to a COIT representative today at 402-342-2648. It’s time to give your window treatments a refresh!