How do you clean your shutters, blinds, drapery or other types of window coverings? Do you wipe them down, dust them or spray them and hope for the best? If so, you may be cleaning the surface, but you’re missing the microscopic bacteria that’s lurking below the surface and affecting the health of your home. That’s where COIT drapery and blind cleaning Minneapolis can step in to thoroughly clean your window treatments using commercial-grade vacuum technology.
Day after day, particles in the air attach themselves to your window coverings. As these particles accumulate, they affect the quality of the air you breathe. That’s why it’s important to not only clean them regularly, but also invest in professional cleanings that extract dirt below the surface.
COIT Drapery and Blind Cleaning Minneapolis Delivers Results that Make Your Investment Worthwhile
- Our drapery cleaning and blind cleaning team takes pride in being a part of the world’s largest cleaning company, with over 60 years of experience serving satisfied customers.
- We’ll always offer free window treatment removal, along with free installation, before and after our deep cleaning treatment is complete.
- If you hire COIT Minneapolis to clean your home’s drapery, you can feel confident that we’ll return it with the following: parallel pleats, even hems and absolutely no shrinkage following a deep clean.
- Should your curtains or window treatments need any kind of repairs or alterations to fix them or make them fit your windows better, we can also offer these additional services – just let us know and we’ll add it to your free estimate.
- If you’re interested in learning more about what flame-proofing services can do for your home, be sure to ask a COIT Minneapolis technician for more detailed information.
Our Drapery Cleaning Team Uses Effective Cleaning Procedures COIT Invented
From flame-proofing to deep cleaning to repairs for all types of window treatments in your home, COIT Minneapolis will use our most effective procedures to deliver the best results, every time. These procedures have been used for decades to satisfy customers.
Furthermore, we’ll also use ultrasonic blind cleaning. This approach uses high frequency sound waves to remove stubborn grime and dust that builds up over time on your window coverings.
Expect 100% Satisfaction When Our Treatment is Complete or Don’t Pay a Cent
Any time our Minneapolis technicians use these time-tested approaches to cleaning your drapery and blinds, we guarantee they’ll produce the results you expect – or we’ll give you your money back.
We’ll reclean, refund, repair and rectify (the 4 Rs) as part of COIT’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Reclean -- this means we’ll perform the cleaning again if you’re not thrilled with the results of the first cleaning.
- Refund -- if the additional cleaning isn’t enough, we’ll refund the cost of the service.
- Repair -- should any item be accidentally damaged during our treatment, we’ll take full responsibility for all necessary repairs.
- Rectify -- and if repairs aren’t feasible, we’ll give you a cash credit so you can buy a replacement item.
Let COIT Minneapolis get rid of bacteria, dirt and dust that’s polluting your window coverings and the air in your home. Call today to make an appointment for a free inspection and estimate!
We also offer drapery and blind cleaning in St Paul.