Window treatments make homes look put together, offer privacy, insulation, block out light in bedrooms, and can help prevent fading in rugs, wood floors, and upholstery. There are many window treatments options including: drapes, curtains, shades, blinds, venetian blinds, and many other variations on these types. Window treatments come in many different styles; they can be elegant, whimsical, modern, or traditional. Blinds and drapes, like everything in your home, catch dust and must be cleaned periodically to keep them looking their best. The build up of dust, dander, pollen, smoke, and dust mites in drapes and window treatments can adversely affect the air quality in your home.
Window treatments can be made from many different types of fabrics, some quite unique and delicate. COIT technicians provide drapery cleaning Denver residents count on to maintain their finest fabrics. Our technicians work with some of the world’s most luxurious fabric options including: Belgian linen, silk velvet, duchesse satin, cotton twills, and delicate silk chiffon. Our team members are experts at getting these fabrics clean with out damaging them. COIT Denver technicians will make sure your drapes are returned to you with proper, even pleating. COIT’s proprietary cleaning process is both gentle and effective.
What are the benefits of COIT Denver’s Drapery and Blind Cleaning Service?
- Service includes free pickup, removal and re-installation of your drapes- no driving for you! After cleaning, COIT Denver technicians will bring your clean drapes or blinds back to your home and professionally re-install them.
- Regular window treatment cleaning helps to alleviate allergies- it gets rid of dust, dander, pollen, smoke, and dust mites that can irritate allergies
- COIT Denver offers optional flame retardant treatments to make curtains less flammable in the event of a fire.
- We guarantee perfect pleats, even hems, and no shrinking
- COIT Denver performs repairs and alterations as well as cleaning
COIT Denver technicians are experts at cleaning many different types of blinds and shades including:
- Roman shades
- Honeycomb shades
- Planation shudders
- Venetian blinds
- Roller shades
- Wood blinds
- Linen shades
With regular care, drapes and blinds can continue protecting and beatifying your Denver home for years to come.
Why choose COIT Denver Drapery and Blind Cleaning?
We have the highest standards and are committed providing the drapery and blind cleaning Denver residents can depend on. Having been in the cleaning business since 1950, COIT has the drapery cleaning experience to tackle any tough job. COIT Denver offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we want you to be completely happy with the service you receive. We are so dedicated to your complete satisfaction that if you are not happy with your blind and drapery cleaning, we’ll make it right by:
- RE-CLEANING the window treatments. If you are not pleased after the second blind or drapery cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REFUND the money you paid for the window treatment cleaning. If our team members caused any damage during cleaning, COIT Denver will:
- REPAIR whatever was with no out of pocket expense to you. If the items cannot be repaired to your satisfaction, COIT Denver will:
- RECTIFY the problem by crediting you with present actual cash value* of whatever was damaged toward a future COIT Denver service upon payment for the original blind or drapery services.
We are proud to provide drapery cleaning Denver residents will be thrilled to recommend to their friend and neighbors.