Everything you need to Sanitize, Disinfect, and Protect
The COIT Cleaning and Disinfection Kit contains everything you need to thoroughly clean and disinfect water-safe hard surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops in your home and workplace.
The COIT Cleaning and Disinfection Kit also includes personal protective equipment (PPE): procedure masks, gloves, and glasses, to use during the cleaning and disinfection process. As an additional precautionary step, hand sanitizer has been included for use after cleaning.
Your Cleaning Kit Includes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Concrobium Broad Spectrum Botanical Disinfectant II, Ready-To-Use, 1 gallon
- All-Purpose/Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Foldable Ear Loop Procedure Mask,50 masks/bag
- Nitrile Gloves, Powder-Free, Large, Box of 50 pairs
- Aegisis 300 Clear Safety Glass
- Spray Bottle with Trigger, 32oz.
Items of equivalent value/quantity may be substituted at our discretion.
Please note: The EPA has compiled a list of disinfectant products, termed “ListN”, to be used against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The COIT Cleaning and Disinfection Kit uses a disinfectant that is on List N.
*Not available in all locations.
Call Today to Order Your COIT Cleaning and Disinfecting Kit: 1-800-FOR-COIT
Instructions for Use
Follow directions on product labels for cleaning and disinfecting including recommended product dwell times and personal protection.
Proper disinfection protocols include pre-cleaning surfaces to remove dirt and oils. Use the included All- Purpose Cleaner to clean the surface and prepare it for application of disinfectant.
Next, apply Concrobium Broad Spectrum Botanical Disinfectant II, following the label instructions. Concrobium Broad Spectrum Botanical Disinfectant II can be applied using the included sprayer, poured directly from the bottle, or wiped on using a clean cloth or towel. The surface must remain wet for a minimum of 10 minutes. Let the wet surface air dry.
Many health and government organizations have provided cleaning and disinfection guidelines to aid in maintaining safe environments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, the CDC has provided a 3-step plan:
1. Develop a Plan
- Areas unoccupied for 7 or more days need only routine cleaning
- Wear proper personal protective equipment
- Clean before disinfecting surfaces
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants and follow label instructions
3. Maintain and Revise
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched areas, at least daily
- Continue safe practices such as wearing face masks and gloves, and maintaining safe social distances