Water Restoration Technician in Cleveland
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business
- Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity
- IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule
- Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection
- Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively
- Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services has openings for entry level and experienced Water Damage Restoration Technicians
Water Damage Restoration Technicians are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence.
Duties will include response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities including initial job-site inspection, secure jobs fast, and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards.
- Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers
- The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle within the territory
- We will provide you with comprehensive PAID TRAINING
- You will learn customer service and technical skills
COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services is one of the largest specialty cleaning and restoration companies in the world, with franchises in the United States, Canada and Thailand. We have more than 65 years of experience in the industry, yet we have remained a family-owned business with a close-knit corporate culture. COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services’ experienced team of corporate and franchise business leaders are passionate about earning the trust of our home, business and insurance industry customers by providing a continually expanding list of value-driven cleaning and restoration services. At COIT Cleaning & Restoration Services, we are committed to making the world a cleaner, healthier and happier place!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also a drug free workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.